Part- 45 Abrupt🍁

//////////////////////////////////

Jungkook's face meet the wall when Jimin throws a hard punch on his jaw. Jimin holds him by his collar and punched him again.
Jungkook takes the beating and let Jimin punch him on his face and stomach.
Its Chanyeol who grabs Jimin by his waist and drags him away from Jungkook, who's lips are bleeding and jaw bruised. Furious Jimin tries to get out of the hold speaking profanities to Jungkook, but chanyeol is more stronger.

*one hour before*

Jungkook calls his mom in the room. She panicks when she sees her son's red and swollen eyes, his nose is red and dry tears still on his cheeks.

"Bunny! M-My baby you crying?" and she cries.
Kook just hugs her and his tears starts again.

"Mom i-i want him, i want to go to him, mom i miss him so much, mom he'd be crying, mom he's so fragile, please help me, please, i can't be away from him anymore omma... "

"It's okay it's okay bunny, just don't don't cry okay"

"Nothing is okay omma, i know I've promised dad but-but i can't keep it anymore, i want to run away from here, i want him omma, please help me"

"I will" she says and kook breaks the hug and look at her.

"W-will you?" he asks not sure if she'll help him.

"Yes" she smiles but her smile turn in to a frown when she sees his dad standing at the door.
She held kook hand giving it a squeeze.
Kook looks at the door and wipes his tears with the back of his hand and take a step forward.

"Appa--"

"You are going to deceive me?"

"Appa i-i really can't be away from him anymore, it's it's a torture"

"So you decided to run away again behind my back with your mom helping you again"

"I have no choice Appa, i want you to give him at least a chance to prove that--"

"Okay" he says with a calm tone.

"Huh?" kook can't believe it.

"Yes okay"

"Really?"

"Hmm but--"

"But?"

"But if i see that he's not good for you, I'll expect you to--"

"I-i got it Appa, and i know, i know he won't disappoint you" kook smiles a little.

"Ohh i miss this smile my baby" his mom says and hugs him, he is happy he know Tae is perfect and will impress his dad.

"I just gave a chance, it's still not confirmed that I've allowed" Mr.Jeon said and walked out of tye room.
Kook sadden but hugs his mom tightly.

.
.
.

Jungkook took his father to Taehyung's apartment.
He's smiling and he knows Tae will be damn angry at him. But he'll understand when Jungkook will tell him the reason.
His father looks at the apartment building, it's huge and as far as he knows almost all the rich anr popular CEO's and the famous actors, singers, models owns apartments here.
Kook turns to his father looking at his surprised expression. He knows the reason behind his father's amused expression.

"Your Singer lives here?"

Kook smiles and replies.

"Yeah"

They walked up to his apartment and when the door opens they sees Jimin, yoongi, baekhyun and chanyeol.
The moment Jimin sees Kook he started punching him.
His dad hold him when he fell and chanyeol grabs Jimin to stop him.