Part- 50 Want[M]

Jungkook's father enter in the room and sees Kook feeding Tae with a soft smile, while Taehyung keeps giggling looking at kook who's trying hard to feed him.

When they hear the door opening, Tae's smile dropped and he suddenly looks at Mr. Jeon like a sad, scared puppy.

Jungkook squeezes his hand softly.
Tae keeps looking at Mr.jeon who is walking towards them a little nervously.
Kook stood up from the chair and offers his father to sit there, while he sits on the bed in front of Taehyung.

Mr. Jeon took a deep breath, looks down at his lap and then lift his face up to look at Taehyung.
Taehyung blinks try to say something.

"Hel-hello sir"
Last time when Tae talked to Kook's father back in Busan, he still remember it, that was such a bad conversation.
Kook's father is strict, even though Tae knows his father has accepted their relationship, but still he's nervous to even look at the man in the eyes.

"Call me Mr. Jeon or.. "
He took a pause and

"Or Appa"

Kook smiles. Because Tae's expression are just too cute right now.

Tae furrowed his brows and then reality sink in, Mr. Jeon's words keep repeating in his head. He spaces out.

"Tae?"
Kook says to the lost puppy.

And Tae he looks at Mr. Jeon, and repeats.

"A-appa" he says and blush coats his cheeks.
Mr.Jeon stood up and hugs him.

"sorry Taehyung, it's its all my fault, i was soo wrong, i didn't even gave both of you a chance and I've --"

"Please don't blame yourself, i will feel bad if you blame yourself like this, what you did was because you thought it was good for jungkook, you love him and this is why you did this, you didn't wanted him to break or cry over someone" Mr. Jeon breaks the hug and Tae smiles sweetly at him.

"You know Jungkookie keeps saying that you are perfect and i never believed him- but i can say, you are really perfect and such a beautiful boy and too pretty, i am soo happy that my bunny found you " Mr. Jeon cups Taehyung's face and pecks his forehead Taehyung blushes deeply.

"T-thank you"

..
..
..

Taehyung got discharged after some days and kook never left the hospital and his room taking care of him.

Now they are driving back to Tae's apartment, Taehyung on the passenger seat turns completely to the driver seat keeps looking at Kook's side profile dreamily, who's talking to someone over the phone.

Kook hung up and he already saw Tae looking at him for so long.

"What are you looking at?"

"you" Tae replies simply, still not taking his eyes from him.

Kook turns his head towards him and smiles a little.
Tae holds him by his Jaw and turned his face towards the road.

"Don't look at me focus on driving"

"I want to look too"

"Do that once we reach home"

"I should have brought Jimin hyung, he could have drived and Aishh, he keeps insisting but i said i want some alone time with you, and now see, i can't even look at you"

"Stop being dramatic, and drive us home first"

"Ohh! I am dramatic and what should i do with the fact that you are looking at me so freakin intimately?"