Part- 51 Chanbaek

It's almost 10 AM when Tae squirms a little, and a loving smile makes way to his face when he sees Jungkook deep in sleep, holding Taehyung strongly in his arms, Tae is completely on top of kook, head resting on Kook's chest.

After the second round they sleep as Tae insisted.. being connected.

Jungkook opens his eyes and see Taehyung looking at him with that loving smile.
Kook pecks his cheek.

"Good morning baby" he says in his sleepy voice.

"Morning kookie" Tae replies with a cute smile and rests his head again on his chest kisses there and closes his eyes.

"Koo, let's shower"

"Hmm, stay like this for a while"

After some minutes, kook pats Tae's back and lifts him and then under him,slowly pulling out.
Tae groans a little.
Kook stood up from the bed and picks him up and walks towards the bathroom.
Tae is still sleepy, he wakes completely up when kook puts him down in the shower.

They complete their morning routine, kook went down first and prepares the breakfast.

They were sitting on the couch kissing and pecking each other's neck, discussing Tae's comeback and Kook's approaching exams, when they heard the doorbell.

"I'll go" Taehyung says and walks to the door.

"Chan hyung!" Tae squeals happily and hugs Chanyeol.

Chanyeol hugs him patting his back and smiles at how happy Taehyung is.

"Hey Taehyungie!, how are you feeling now?" he says breaking the hug and pinching Tae's nose.

"I am perfect hyung, how are you and where's Hyunie?"
Tae says and looks out of the door.

"I came alone to meet you little Taehyungie"
Chanyeol says and ruffles Tae's hair and walks further locking the door and snaking his arm around Tae's waist.

"Ohh! I missed you both" Tae says huggin him from the side.

They walks towards the living room and kook stood up.

"Hey Jungkook" chan ruffles his hair as well.

"Hii hyung" kook passes a Smile.

"Tae let hyung sit"

"No i wanna keep hugging him"

"You are a kid"

"You too" Tae says and passes a kiss.
Kook smiles and strokes his hair.

"I'll prepare something for hyung, what would you like to eat or drink hyung?" kook asks

"You both are really very cute"
Chanyeol says all of a sudden and looks down.

Tae and kook senses it.

"Hy-hyung are you okay?"
Tae asks and make him sit.
Chanyeol nods, but the sadness on his face says otherwise.
Taekook shares a look.

"You don't look okay Hyung" kook approaches him.

"I-i am okay really, see" chan says and tries to smile.

"kookie go and bring a glass of water please"
Kook rushes and does as Tae says.

"Here"

"Hyung you know that we are always here for you, you can share anything with us hmm?" Tae holds his hand. Chanyeol always helped Tae, in whatever he wants to do, from his naughty acts to when he feels stressed and tired, helping him please baekhyun to arranging to apologize to Baekhyun or any of the family members. From helping him to meet Jungkook to help him in the episode when Jungkook disappered.
He was there with him.