part-16 Love love Love

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Last night was the best night of  my life. My love confessed his love  for me,  and i can't think of anything that has ever given me this much happiness.....

He's sleeping like a sunshine,  right here in my arms, my cute pouty baby. I must have done some good works in my past life to deserve this angel.

I am just admiring how beautiful he is..how can someone be so beautiful... His angelic features are incomparable to anything in this world, nothing can compare to such beauty in the whole wide world ... Cut it in this whole universe. Oh my Tae,  just be with me forever. I promise,  my love for you will never fade...

AUTHOR'S POV

jungkook is admiring Tae's beauty., he was so lost,  that he didn't even notice that Tae is  peeking secretly...

"caught you" Tae suddenly opened his eyes and Kook startled..

"yo-you were sleeping " kook stuttered..

"Nopes,  how can i sleep when you are looking at my face for like an hour without even blinking properly" Tae snapped, sitting at his spot.

"i-i wasn't l-looking Tae" Kook got up too took a pillow in his hands and sat straight bedrest supporting his back.

"Awww...see you are blinking now"  kook started blinking as fast as possible... Tae bend slightly to look at his face.

"no-no i am not Blinking,  and i-i i wasn't looking-at-your-face " kook avoiding eye contact.Turned in opposite direction.

"so look at me now,  turn around "
Tae commanded

"Ah.. Ah no... No"

"Am i that ugly kookie"

"..no.. "

Tae made a sad face and started murmuring...
"I think i am ugly,  see.. you are not even looking,  and i am  sad too,  you'll stalk someone else and will be with him, ohh kookie wh.. "

"Who said you are ugly Tae,  you are the most beautiful human I've even seen and why would i stalk someone else when i am in love with you" kook got serious, and turned around and cupped Tae's face, he thought Tae is sad and thinking useless things.

"See you fell for my trick " Tae giggled and showed his box smile. Kook flustered and blushed.

"ohh.. Tae,  i thought you are thinking useless stuff,  don't do this again " kook sighed.

"you too" tae said

"what"

"You too don't do it again... You can stare at my face all you want,  i won't mind" kook blush is unstoppable ...

"Hmmm" kook again distorted the eye contact. And his hands changed position from Tae's cupped face to playing with his own fingers.

"ohh.. Kookie, i think you should learn how to maintain eye contacts,  especially with me,  I'll teach you"

"huh? "

"yes... Look here,  directly in my eyes, now " Tae commanded

"i-i can't Tae you are so beauty beauty and i-i j-just can't " Taehyung laughed..

"Then i think i should stop looking in your eyes  even for a second  " Tae said still smiling , and hold Kook's hand in his own and kissed at the top of it. 
Kook shooked, and lifted his face up and,  looked directly in Tae's eyes.

"No Tae,  w-wey,  i-i i mean,  you w-wey"

"As per your theory,  i am beauty beauty so you can't look me in my eyes.  So following Kook's theory Tae must stop staring or looking or or even eye contacts,  because kookie is way more beauty beauty beauty than Tae"  Taehyung smiled widely at his own explanation.