part- 32 chasing the chaser

"What did Namjoon hyung said then?"

Tae asked sitting on the kitchen counter, with an apple in his hand. Jungkook keeps stirring the special soup he's making for Tae.

"He hacked my mail in front of me and my password isn't easy to crack still... "

"That's cool"
He takes a bite of his apple.

"Yeah and we need the same device in which the mail was received, so basically we need your dad's help, it's in his phone right?"

"Na! dad's laptop"

"Okay then we need the laptop, hyung said he'll come in the evening"

"I'll call dad then"

"yeah"

Jungkook garnishes the dishes he made, looking satisfied.

"It's done, we can eat now"

"Ohh kookie the smell, it looks delicious, serve it quickly"

"yes baby" he said and started placing the them on the table, setting the plates. He came back to the counter, Tae's still sitting there.

"Come let's eat"

"carry me" Tae makes grabby hands.

"Nopes, i have one more bowl left" kook shows the bowl in his hand.

"place it quickly and come back and carry me" Tae commands.

"It's just few steps Tae walk by yourself"

"Let me remind you who's the boss here"

"Me" Jungkook replies.

"It's meeer... aaaand if you keep this attitude up you ain't get no kisses for one complete week" Tae folded his arms.

"No no no please don't do this to me Tae, I'll be back in a second" he said and ran and placed the bowl on the table and come back quickly. Tae smiles in victory.

"i am back baby" he lifted him in his hands and leans trying to kiss but Tae placed his hand on his mouth.

"I said no kisses" Tae giggles.
Kook keeps kissing on his palm.

"But you said it will start from the first date and that whole day, we aren't going today so at least today i can kiss"

"No! You can't kiss till the last date the more you delay the more days will be added"

"This is Grossly unfair"

"Whatever you think big guy"

Kook places him on the chair and when Tae turns to sit comfortably, kook pecks his cheek and sit on his chair.

"Kook!" Tae shouts placing his hand on his cheek. Jungkook just laughs.

"I can't control Tae"

"Shut up and serve you pig"

"stop calling me a pig Tae"

"I'll do what i want"

"please babe... Call me baby or kookie or bunny or something cute but not this one"

"ok piggy"

"Taeeee!!" Tae controls his laugh.

Soon they finished eating and Taehyung picks the plates and turns to walk to the sink, kook held his hand and stops him.

"I'll do all the work, remember i need to apologize hmm?"
Kook says winking at him.

"Owwww how more sweet will you get huh?"