part- 30 Reason

Tae fall asleep in Jungkook's embrace.

Just after the kiss he became the koala and keep hugging his kookie.
Jungkook and the other's keep playing.

"Let's leave now it's late" yoongi yawns.

"Hmm i am sleepy too, drop me home chan"

"Jungkook take him to the room" Jin pointed at the dozed off Tae.

"Yeah, wait I'll be back in a minute"
He picks Tae very easily as if he's light as a petal and walks to his room.

"Either Taehyungie is very light or Jungkook is very strong" Jimin teases.

"I think the latter one cuz Taehyungie is very heavy, i piggy backed him many times and he's damn heavy" baek whines.

"He's light hyung, very light like a cotton candy hihihi" Jungkook says and walks away.

"Whipped culture" hoseok rolled his eyes

He settles him between the soft sheets, and keeps looking at him for some moments, caressing his face smiling widely.

My cotton candy. He kisses his forehead and leaves the room.

"Good night hyungs"

"Good night kook-ahh"

"Tell me if he still behaves moody, we'll find another way" Jimin pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah hyung sure, anyways thank you for today"

"Why Thank you, Taehyungie is my best friend"

"Ohh yeah i forgot"

"Whattt?" Jimin fumes.

"Sorry sorry i know" He laughs at him.

"Don't play around i am your hyung" Jimin grins.

"A short hyung"

"I swear to God Jungkook if one more time----" he was cut of by yoongi.

"Jimin-ahh we'll leave you, come fast"

"Yeah hyung"

"i am going then ......bye muscle pig" Jimin rushes.

"Bye hyung" kook laugh loudly and closes the door.

On entering the room, he sees Tae sitting on the bed, wide awake.

"Ohh Tae, you awake go back to sleep, it's late" Tae nods a no.

"Come here" he says in a very low voice. Kook walks to him and sits in front of him.
Tae hugs him tightly. Kook is a bit confused but anyways he wraps his arms around him.Next Jungkook hears soft snifs.

"Tae?" he calls out quietly.
He leans back and brings his face in both of his hands.

"Baby?"

"Why are you crying hmm?"
He wipes his tears away by his thumb.

"Look at me" he reluctantly looks at him and covers kooks hands on his face.

"What happened hmm?"

"I am sorry" more tears.

"Aww Taehyungie, come here" he brings him in a hug again., Tae sobs hugging him burying his face in his neck. Kook calms him by rubbing soothing circles on his back. Tae stops crying after some minutes, still in his Kookie's arms.

"I want to tell you kookie"
Jungkook breaks the hug and cups his face. Ohh my cutie how adorable you are... looking soo damn cute with that red nose.