part- 21- ItsYou💎

It's 6:00 PM and Tae is still sleeping because of the weariness of the tour and travelling.
Jungkook is up, sitting at his spot watching the sleepy stunner sleeping in front of him.

"How can he look so freakin stunning even while sleeping" he mumbled to himself, hands caressing Tae's smooth bangs on his forehead.

Kook hears the doorbell.

"Mr and Mrs.kim must have came back"

He steps out of the room and made his way to the door. He opens revealing Tae's parents.

"Hey,  hi there Jungkook,  you were sleeping?"

His father asked entering the apartment, looking at jungkook's messy hair.

"Aanyeong, yes i-i was sleeping"
He replies nervously.

"Sorry for disturbing but Baekhyun ran away with the spare key well skip it..."
He said still standing at the door.
His parents were behaving like they came to Kook's and their son's apartment when it's their own son's apartment. Kookie is nervous he can't handle people.

"I-It's nothing , come in First"

He gestured, Tae's father ruffled his hair and walks inside with a playful grin.
Jungkook never imagined that the CEO of KTH group, father of famous singer and model Kim Taehyung, would be soo cherrful and easy to go type of a person. He thought his father would be a strict and difficult to deal with, and his mother to be a stubborn and not to give shit about anyone or anything but her son,  instead they both wears a jovial and easy to go type of personalities, and are very forthright.
Jungkook is happy and now he decided to start being frank around them.

"Where is Taehyungie?"
His mom asked looking around for him. They sit on the sofa.

"He's still sleeping, anyways I'll go make coffee for us"
Jungkook smiles and turns to go to the kitchen.

"Wait son, go check on him,  I'll make it for all of us"
Tae's mom stood up and walks towards him and pecks his cheeks. Baaaam! jungkook froze an unexpected affection,  his parents met him just today a few hours earlier and they likes him already,  its cheery for him, hihihihihi.

"uhh.. Okay"

"you know what Jungkook,  you are the first boy we've been introduced as Taehyungie's boyfriend and we are really very happy that our baby found you" she said with a smile,  his father joined in the conversation.

"yes Jungkook,  we were really worried for him, he never showed any interest in boyfriend or marriage whenever we talk but we were really surprised when he introduced you to us, we thought he'll take time"

"What can i say,  thank  you for liking me this early, i mean,  umm.."

"you can talk to us freely Jungkook, I've noticed you,  you are very nervous around us" she said.

Jungkook smiles shyly.

"Uhh.. Yes i am, as you are his parents and i am not really good at talking"
He replies touching his neck. His father started laughing.

"oohh son,  don't be shy or nervous you are like Taehyungie, he too gets shy, but never shows it,  he's good at pretending"

"Hihihi, can i ask you something?"

"yes why not"

"I should not be asking this, b-but how come you trust me and like me this early,  we just met today"

"we already know about you Jungkook"

"Huh?"

"yes, ever time when Taehyungie is out on a tour, he keeps calling us when he goes to the stage and we too call him and talk to him ever hour,  but this time his phone was kinda busy whenever we tried calling him and he called us many times but we thought something is up and asked Baekhyunie and  we  were already introduced to you a month ago.We know how much you care for him,  so it's not it that we just met you today,  we know you well and now after seeing you we trust you" His mom explained.