Part-13

After having their dinner they went to sleep , their backs facing each other. They both pretended to sleep but , their eyes are opened like they are thinking about something deeply... ...

After some minutes...

"Jungkook" Tae speaks

"Hmmm"

"Are you asleep? "

"Nah"

"i too can't sleep"

Tae turns to Jungkook. Jk is still facing the opposite side.

"I need something to sleep.. Umm like a plushie or a pillow ......umm..... or someone "

Tae wraps his hand around Jungkook's waist back hugging him. Jungkook flinches,  but does nothing. He don't mind Tae sleep holding him.

"last time i slept holding baekhyunie's arm, the next day he  woke up with red marks on his arm... I hold it very tightly "
Tae giggles... It made jungkook turn to his direction and he smiles back at him. [kook is such a sweetheart 😌]

"You can hold my arm too Tae" he said with a cute smile.

" Thank you kookie" Tae holds JK's arm and sleeps. Kook stared at him for some time and he sleeps too.

Next morning...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up before Kookie. I am still holding his muscular arm,  i won't deny the fact that i slept so well holding his arm.
He is sleeping peacefully. He looks soo cute.
Jungkook's eyelashes gently brushed his top cheek and his face looked so beautiful and innocent.
I checked the time in my phone,  its 7 in the morning. I don't want to wake him up,  let's sleep for one more hour, and we'll leave at 8.

At 8....

"kookie,  wake up"

"wake up kookie, we need to leave" i said holding his shoulder  gently.

"Hmmm,  ye.. Yeah" his raspy morning voice is just soo ...

"what time is it? "he sat at his spot on the bed, his hands playing with his messed up hair,  he looks damn hot,  half of his bangs covered his forehead while half were hand combed by him.

"its 8 , we'll reach by i think 11, if we leave now"

"hmm,  let's go then"

We walked out of the hotel,  giving back the keycard to the reception. This time Kook is walking beside me, now he looks comfortable around me,  last night  he behaved all shy. He talking back comfortably,  even starting the conversation... Its so unlike him.
Today he's soo valorous unlike yesterday's timid Kookie.

We got in the car i started it. The whole ride was sound.. We talked about random stuff..

....Time skipped.....

"Jungkook"

"yeah"

"you've never been to my apartment "

"ahh.. Yea"

"let's go there first,  take shower and after lunch I'll drop you off to your house, how about it? "

"sounds good, but I'll call Jin hyung first or he'll wait for me"

"okay then"

....................

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Tae parked the car, we stepped out of the car and headed to his apartment. His apartment building is situated in a posh area, it is on the third floor. His apartment number is 35. I am walking side by side tae.
He unlocked it and we stepped inside. His apartment looks so neat and tidy, everything's organized so well. Everything looks perfect.
The walls are painted off white and the other decorations are grey,  the sofas are plain and are in a light shade of grey, Tae's apartment looks so beautiful and expensive. On the wall in the living area hung a picture of him and his hyung with wooden frame.