part- 52 Live

Two days before his comeback Taehyung went live and with the permission of his company he revealed Jungkook.

:Live:

Annyeonghaseyo! KimTaehyung ibnida.

The views keeps increasing as it's just two days to his comeback, so fans are excited to hear Tae speaking of his comeback.
Jungkook is beside him, watching him with a constant smile interacting soo smoothly with his fans. Taehyung keeps dropping a look at him and getting shy, trying to compose himself in front of his fans.

It's really only two days left, you all waited for months, i really appreciate that, you all are really so patient with me. I assure you that your wait will be worth it. I've put soo much hard work in the new album and i hope you will like it. Please give soo much love to it.

Taehyung reads different comments.

"Taehyungie oppa we love you❤"

"Taehyung-ahh i am very excited, love lobe💕"

"waiting for ages, Taehyungie ahhhhh! Finally your album❤"

"Oppa looks soo fresh and healthy"

Yeah i am soo happy recently.

"Oppa read my comment🙀, i will die peacefully now"

No no don't die yet listen to the album first.

"Ammmm sooo lucky he read both of my comments😱😱😱😍"

Taehyung smiles and continues.

The concept photos and clips are already out.

There are total 8 songs and each and every song holds different meaning and emotions.

I wanted to apologize as well, because of me the comeback got delayed, there were personal stuff going on and it was difficult for me to wrap my head around all the stuff. But finally, it's all good now, i am happy, and living the best life with your love and support, it makes me stronger and motivate me to work harder and harder.

"Don't stress yourself oppa!"

"we love you Taehyungie no matter what"

"KimTaehyung the most strongest and selfless soul, i am soo lucky and proud to call you my idol"

"Oppa we are here for you always"

"Saranghae TaeTae 😘"

"Uwuuwuwuww oppa looks sooo cute😍😍"

"I want to squeeze his cheeks and put him in my pocket uwu😘"

Taehyung talks about his album to the fans and replied to the comments.

Finally, he speaks the thing of he decided to go live.

One of the reasons I've decided to go live is to tell you guys something very important. I've always been honest with you guys, never omitted anything important , never gave out false promises, never said or suppressed anything wrong.So, here i am today with the same honesty wants to say something .
What i am going to reveal is soo, soo much important and precious to me.
I hope you guys support me and love me after what i am going to say or to reveal.

Comments started flooding in.

"We love you a lots❤"

"Nothing is going to change my heart, it's already fallen for you💜"

"Borahae oppa! Say it"

"Go on Taebaby we are here for you"

"yes, TaeTae's gonna spill some Tea"