part-18 Let's share

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi and Jimin setting the dinner on the rooftop chitchatting random things.

"chimin put it down you'll break it" yoongi says to jimin who keeps playing with a delicate vase.

"it's soo beautiful hyung"

"i know go call Taehyung and Jungkook dinner is getting cold"

Jimin turns to go downstairs but sees Taekook already walking in.

"come on guys dinner is all set"

Yoonmin arranged it perfectly around a round table with four soft cushioned  brown chairs,   a delicate vase in the middle with white candles.

"woah!  Hyung this is so beautiful" Kookie said approaching the table.

"i know i know" yoongi replied .

They settled around the table.

"now it feels like a double date" Tae looks at Jungkook who is sitting with folded arms shivering.

"Where's your jacket kookie"

"i left..i mean i forget it in the room" kook showed his bunny teeths, embarrassed.

Tae stood up and removed his.

"wear it"

"but"

Tae leans and wraps kook with his jacket , kook is still   questioning.

"i am already wearing a sweatshirt don't worry "

Kook shifts near him and hugs his arm and rests his head on Tae's shoulder.

They didn't noticed Jimin continuously clicking their pictures.

"hey chimin what are you doing" Tae notices him.

"taking pictures,  you both looks very lovey dovey" chim eye smiles.

Kookie smiles at Tae who returns it.

"this is the perfect picture,  yoongi hyung look" jimin shows it to Yoongi.

"it's pretty... "

"look Taekook" Jimin shows it to Taekook.

"okay okay let's eat now"

yoongi breaks the conversation and speaks in a bored tone.

Everyone concentrates on eating. only the sound of chopsticks and the night sounds from the forest can be heard.

"we've arranged a bonfire" yoongi speaks starting the conversation.

"Jinjaa?" kook got excited.

"yea" yoongi replied in his typical bored tone.

"you are the best hyung"  Tae says stuffing his mouth with desserts.

After dinner they went to the garden behind the resort where the bonfire is being set.
.

  .

   .
.
     .
.
       .
.

.

.                 

Yoonmin were curled up in a blanket before the bonfire. Jimin is sleeping in yoongi's arms.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting at a bit distant from each other.

"i am taking him in" yoongi picks sleepy mochi bridal style and takes him inside.

Taehyung stood up and sits beside Jungkook. Jungkook gives a warm smile. Everything is so silent,  moon is shining at it's top,  the bonfire has settled, just leaving heat and warm smoke.