part- 47 Gunshot

"Enough with the reunion!"

He smirks and points the gun at Jungkook.

The bouncers were about to run and grab him, but he strictly points his guns at them and Jungkook.

"No one will move or i won't hesitate to pull the trigger!!"

Hoseok says them to step back and they do.
Bogum smirks.

Everyone is so shocked seeing Taehyung's producer and friend Park Bogum is behind this.

"Why are you doing this Bogum?" Baekhyun takes a step further and says clenching his jaw.

Bogum just smiles.

"Isn't it clear, i like Taehyung and this boy is the one blocking my way to open up to Tae"
Pointing to Jungkook.

"i never thought you'll get this low Bogum,  i trusted you with my son, i was so relieved that Taehyung befriended you and was comfortable around you, but you ..I've never--"

Bogum intrupts Tae's father.

"'Friend' huhh! this word is the reason why Taehyung never noticed the small gestures and things I've done for him,  and because of this fucking word, i was so afraid to even say anything to him and guess what?  I got too late and this is where Jungkook got a chance before me even though i was trying for long,  still,  this bastard-"
Taehyung growls.
" YOU RETARD, YOU KEEP USING THE INSULTING WORDS FOR HIM AND YOU GUESS WHAT?..  I.AM.NOTING.IT AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL GET THE HELL YOU DESERVE"

"ohho!  Calm down Taehyung,  you know the gun is in my hand and yes i am a retard and i can pull the trigger anytime i want,  keep your pretty mouth shut if you want your lover boy live for some more minutes cuz he will die no matter what" Bogum says calmly.

Mr.Jeon get down on his knees and begs.

"Please Mr.park don't-don't this to my son,  i-i promise I'll take him far away with me, Taehyung will not find him,  i promise you this ju-just let him go,  let us go-"

"No Appa don't , you don't have to beg like this,  i am not leaving Tae for this asshole, he can't do anything, he is a fucking psychopath and i am not scared of him" Jungkook glares at him with greeted teeths.

Taehyung shifts closer to him.

Bogum lifts his eyebrows, smirking like a maniac.

"Challenging me huh!"

"Yes, just fucking let us go, you know I'll never like you"  Taehyung spats. And Jungkook pulls him closer by his waist.

"Ahhh!  Taehyung you'll like me,  no you'll love me, believe me when i am saying this,  just come to me and see what wonders we'll make together hmm?  You'll forget Jungkook in no time, I will make you forget him,  just give me a chance,  will you?"

"Huhh!!! Ask me for million times and my answer will always be a no"

"Taehyungie--" Jungkook intrupts Bogum and speaks fuming.

"say his name from your mouth one fucking more time and I'll make sure --"

"You'll make sure?  What?  lover boy you can't,  i can kill you anytime"

Bogum chuckles humourless. And then whistles and few of his men come from the backdoor and holds their guns in front of the others.

"I think i have to show you then dear Taehyung" Bogum says and yanks Taehyung away from Jungkook and loads the gun pointing it straight  to Jungkook.
Taehyung yelps when Bogum held him by his bruised hand and Jungkook growls, eyes going wide with anger.