(3) "I can't belive it!"

Murdoc sat in his chair at the hearing, anxiously looking around as the judge got ready to begin. He scanned the court room, until a familiar head of hair caught his eyes. A smile came across his face, seeing the bright blue in the sea of normal colored hair. His grin quickly feel when he saw Ace standing next to his singer. The judge called out for everyone to take a seat, which brought the bassist's attention back to where it should be.

2D felt like he was suffocating in the suit he was forced to wear. He tried his best to pay attention to what the judge was saying, but he couldn't bother to listen to more than half of it. He could barley pay attention to a normal conversation, let alone one with all these boing legal terms. He only listened to the parts he needed to, like when the judge said, "The jury finds Murdoc Niccals... not guilty."

Murdoc was escorted back to his cell, where he was given his regular clothes and all his possessions. When he walked out the front doors, he was pulled into a tight hug by Stu.

"Mudz! I can't believe it!" Stuart was beaming, and Murdoc was going crazy at the feeling of the singers long arms around him. He hugged him back tightly.

"Me neither, Stu. Let's get home, yeah?" Murdoc ignored Ace and walked to a familiar car, which used to be his before he went to jail. He hopped in the drivers seat, holding his hand out to get the keys from 2D.

"O-Oh I didn't drive. Ace did." Ace dangled the keys from his fingertips, grinning evilly.

"I'll drive home. Why don't you sit in back, Murdoc?" Normally, the satanist would knock him out for a comment like this, but he was so tired that he climbed into the backseat without protest. He was just happy he was on his way home. But that didn't stop his from noticing how uncomfortably close Ace was to Stuart.