(10) "Did he hurt you?"

Murdoc never came back into his room, leaving Stuart sat in the corner alone, shaking for the entire night. He couldn't will his eyes to shut, as he was to afraid of what the satanist might do to him if he fell asleep. So he stayed up the whole night, hoping, wishing, praying, that what had happened was all a dream.

2D didn't know what time it was when he heard the handle of Murdoc's doorknob twist. He jolted up, breathing quickly. He was immediately relieved when he saw it was just Russel.

"Hey, Stu. Are you alright? What are ya doing in here?" The drummer sounded genuinely concerned.

"M-Mudz brought me in here last night." 2D decided there was no point in lying. "H-he was drunk...and h-he kissed me..." Russel didn't look as surprised and the singer expected it to be.

"Well, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" The drummer gently helped 2D off the floor from where he was sitting.

"Yeah I'm f-fine. Thanks Russ." Stuart gave him a quick unrequited hug before sliding past him and going to his room.

Stu sat in his room, not knowing what else to do but lay in bed. He stared up at his ceiling, blurry visions of last night racing through his head. Did Murdoc actually...like him? Like that? No...he couldn't...2D sighed and rubbed his eyes. He didn't know how the bassist truly felt about him (like when he's sober) but he knew one thing. The singer really did like the satanist. Though he still couldn't get over the overwhelming fear that this feeling brought him.