(12) "Try to get some rest."

"This is my fault...this is all my fault...I'm sorry..." Stuart sobbed against Murdoc's neck. He gripped onto the bassist hospital gown tightly, trying to steady his breathing.

"It's okay Stu. I'm fine. It was just a little accident. The nurse was just about to discharge me." The satanist ran his hand through the blunette soft mop of hair. "Who brought you here?"

"I r-ran..."

"You....ran?" Murdoc looked down at the singer questioninly, but quickly decided to drop it. "Alright...can you call Russ to come pick us up?" 2D nodded and walked out of the room. The satanist sat up, wincing at the pain in his ribs. His nurse came in, helping him to fill out all the necessary paper work. 2D waited for her to leave before walking back into the room.

"R-Russel is here." Murdoc nodded and got to this feet, and Stuart rushed over to help him. It took a while, but they eventually got to the front of the building where the drummer was parked. 2D helped him into the backseat and sat with him. Russel drove home without a word, thinking anything he said to the pair would only make things worse

When they got home, Stuart laid Murdoc down on the couch and spread a blanket over him. "Try to get some rest...okay?" He gently kissed the satanist's forehead, leaving to go to his own room. He wanted to stay with the bassist until he fell asleep, but the guilt he felt from looking at him was too much to handle.

Murdoc started up and the ceiling and sighed. He closed his eyes, trying to take Stuart's advice. He shouldn't have.