(20) "Yeah. It was."

Murdoc sat next to the blue haired boy as he slept. He was still in a state of shock. He had no idea what to do. He got up slowly, as not to disturb Stuart. He went out into the hallway, dialing Russel's number on his phone. His hand were shaking. When he heard the line pick up, he spoke. "H-Hey, Russ?"

"What is it, man?" The shakiness of Murdoc's voice made Russel nervous.

"Stuart, he tried to...he tried to kill himself. A-And I think he's alright now but I don't know what to do and I-" Russel quickly interrupted him.

"Take him to the hospital. Now. I'll meet you there." He hung up. Murdoc went back into Stu's room, breathing heavily. He called a cab, still not having his own car fixed. When he heard the taxi's horn beep outside He gently picked the tall boy up and walked outside. He got in the backseat with Stuart on his lap and asked the driver to take them to the closest hospital.

By the time Murdoc got there, Russel was already waiting at the front doors. The satanist quickly got out, 2D in his arms. Russ took the blue haired boy from Murdoc's arms, rushing inside. The bassist followed after them, watching the nurses take Stuart away on a stretcher. He dug his nails into his arm, and Russel wrapped an arms around his shoulders.

"It's alright, Mudz. It's not your fault."

Tears flowed from Murdoc's eyes, and he looked down at the tile floor. "Yeah, it was."