.15

She glanced up at Camila, looking for permission from her heated girlfriend. Camila nodded her head, making Y/N smile as she slowly pulled the shorts off of her, sliding them over her smooth legs and letting them fall to the side.

...

Camila bit her lip and stared at the ceiling, trying to stifle the foreign moans that kept trying to escape from her. She didn't want to alarm Sofia, who was in the other room, and she truly didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Y/N. She didn't know how these things went, she was afraid to ask.

The intense pleasure that seemed to rack her body with each lick, kiss, or tease from Y/N seemed to make everything harder too. Y/N's hand felt warm and comforting on her stomach as her lips traced their way down to her center. She couldn't help the shy feeling she felt when Y/N first look at her, fully exposed, but it quickly went away when she recognized the longing, loving look that seemed to darken Y/N's eyes and dilate her pupils.

She dug her palms into her soft sheets as she felt Y/N's lips enclose around her most erotic area, balling the cloth into her fists as she fought against making a noise. She had never felt anything like this, the white heat racking over her body in waves, following each flick of Y/N's tongue.

Y/N teased Camila's entrance with her finger, forming an O with her mouth as she softly sucked on Camila's erect bud. She could see the strained look on Camila's face who was trying so hard not to move too much. Y/N slowly entered her middle finger into Camila, making the Cuban's eyes squint closed from the new feeling.

Y/N knew Camila had never done anything like this, she wanted to take it slow so her girlfriend could get used to it. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt her.

She slowly pulled her finger out after a few moments of holding it in as she swirled her tongue around Camila's clit. She pushed it back in and smirked as she ran the tip of her finger over the spongey area of Camila's walls, making Camila's lips part as her stomach quivered. Since this was Camila's first time, Y/N figured it might be easier to get her to climax.

Y/N slowly pushed in a second finger, causing Camila's eyebrows to furrow. Camila's hands gripped Y/N's arm roughly, waiting for her body to get used to the new feeling. She appreciated how soft Y/N was being, and how slow she was willing to take it for her.

Camila's body slowly relaxed as she got used to Y/N's fingers and her girlfriend saw that. She started slowly pushing her fingers into Camila, running the tips of her fingers over her g-spot as she flicked her clit with her tongue. Camila's back arched off the bed as her hands dug into her hair, holding on for dear life as a foreign feeling started building in her. She felt her toes and fingers twitch as it continued to build, swirling and boiling throughout her core.

A blush tinted her cheeks as a moan escaped her mouth, making Y/N's hardening member twitch in her pants. She had never heard Camila moan and it was the most beautiful thing she had ever heard.

It didn't take long for Camila's whole body to tense up as pleasure shot through her like a bullet, forcing her back off of the bed as she came onto Y/N's hands. Y/N slowed down before all together taking her hand from Camila's center. She leaned up and kissed Camila's lips softly, letting Camila get a taste of herself.

Camila panted heavily, sweat beading her forehead from the intense pressure. She had never felt anything like that. She never thought she could feel anything like that.