Stray Kids As stuff my friends have said

Woojin : "Do you ever just get that feeling when you feel like something really strange is about to happen, and you really want to be apart of it for some reason?"

friend 2: Nooooo... is everything ok at home?

Chan: LET'S GO I JUST DRANK HALF A CAN OF RED BULL AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 2 DAYS. I AM SO READY FOR THIS TEST!

lee know : I will slap you so hard with my chancla your mom is gonna feel it.

Changbin: I'm still crying over My Chemical Romance

Jisung : Is that a shoulder I see!! (a/n my school dress code is wack) YOU ARE A DISTRACTION TO MY EDUMACATION I NEED YOU TO FIND THE NEAREST DOOR AND EXIT THROUGH IT. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Hyunjin: I went to the movies with my cousin this weekend and the weird guy at the door told us we couldn't go in with food from outside. I was really confused but then I remembered OH RIGHT I'M A FLIPPING SNACK

Felix: YOU WANNA MEME WAR WITH ME CAUSE I WILL FIGHT YOUR ASS!! YOU PROBABLY STILL WATCH THAT CHILLIS VINE DON'T YOU!! COMEBACK AT ME WHEN YOU HAVE SOME REALLY DANKY MEMES BOI!

Seungmin : spoons are superior and you can't change my mind

Jeongin: Listen I am 2 years younger than you but your dumb ass got pulled back into kindergarten. So I don't wanna hear your dumb excuses because I am 2 Years smarter than your crusty ass.   

A/N my friends are super weird by the way, in case you didn't notice😂 These are just some of the things they have said. We all have the same math class so maybe I will do a Stray Kids as things my math class have said. i don't know. Please enjoy the most beautiful picture of Chan. 

HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK THIS PERFECT I DON'T UNDERSTAND😭😭😭