33. Finally

Zion heard a knock on his door and frowned before telling Bonnie to come into his home office. After lunch, the two hardly spoke to each other. Evening eventually came around and he was just about to cook dinner. That was why he was already on his feet when Bonnie opened the door.

"Hi, I just wanted to say that River is sleeping now and-"
"Already? I didn't even make dinner yet." Zion responded.
"It's fine, he got some babyfood an hour ago. It's already past eight p.m. and I was wondering if you found out anything yet?" She asked.

"Pepperwood hasn't called yet. He usually calls once the target is home and most likely not going out anymore. I expected him to still be on his feet, so the weekly report must wait I suppose." Zion explained, making Bonnie nod with a frown.
"Your detective's name is Pepperwood?" She asked.

"Yes, Jack Pepperwood." He nodded with a serious face. Bonnie snorted and then covered her mouth with her hand.
"I'm sorry, it's just- Jack Pepperwood sounds funny." She shrugged and saw Zion's lip quiver.

"Well, now that you mention it." He chuckled lowly and looked at the ground after shoving his hands into his pockets. Bonnie giggled and Zion found himself liking that sound. He stepped closer to her.
"I have never given you a proper tour of this house, have I?" He asked, looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Not really. I mean we've always been busy whenever I came around." She said, not being able to hold back her blush. She took a deep breath when his eyes seemed to capture her again.
"I remember." Zion breathed out, stepping even closer.

"But since you're gonna spend some time here, it's only appropriate to show you around." He continued. Bonnie nodded, seemingly not able to answer with words. His voice and his gaze were too much. He hasn't looked at her like that ever since- well, not too long ago, she recalled.

"I think we should start from my room." Zion said, taking her hand and leading her towards his bedroom. Bonnie hurried after him, desperate for him to have his way with her again. It was like no matter how many times he pulled back, as soon as he showed any kind of affection, she was fazed by him. As if he put some weird spell on her.

Zion hurried to open his bedroom door. Her hand was still in his when he stopped in front of his bed.
"That's my bed." He said, pulling her against his chest. Bonnie gulped and nodded once again. Zion looked at her lips and then back up into her eyes, silently asking if he could kiss her. Bonnie answered with a final nod and soon felt his heated lips come crash against hers.

Mature content!

Oh, that familiar feeling. Bonnie greeted it with welcome. Her heart bumped against her ribcage again, it felt like it was going to burst if he kept holding her the way he was currently holding her. Zion's fingers felt like they were burning right into her skin. Especially when he got a hold of her bare waist after lifting her shirt. She broke the kiss and took her shirt off completely.

Zion watched her for a second, before opening his pants and letting them fall down. He stepped out of them and unbuttoned his shirt as he simultaneously watched Bonnie take off her pants. Once he stood there with only a pair of boxer briefs, he pulled her towards him again and turned them around.

With one gentle push, Bonnie was laying on his bed in only her underwear. She was on fire now, not able to wait any longer. Zion took his time covering her body again. But once he did, there was no pulling back. His hungry mouth met hers again and they engaged into an intense make out session on his bed. Bonnie moaned as Zion started to grind his lower body against hers.

Not being able to wait any longer, Zion ripped her panties off, making her squeal in delight. Once he was done with that, he pushed his own underwear off and before thinking twice about it, he pushed into her. Bonnie moaned in surprise and satisfaction, spreading her legs further apart, welcoming him even more. Zion pushed in deeper and groaned once he filled her completely.

"Oh my God!" Bonnie moaned when he pulled his hips back and thrust into her even harder. He was so big, it always hurt the first few minutes. But once she grew accustomed to his size, she couldn't hold back her screams of ecstacy. Zion groaned into her ear, his voice low and raspy. He felt her nails dig deeper into his back with each thrust. Her hips moved along with his.

It didn't take long before the first one felt it. Bonnie suddenly only saw stars, her mind having completely shut off a while ago. She was determined to reach her orgasm. To feel the tingles start in her toes and slowly travel through her belly and up to her chest. And once again, she was not disappointed. She felt just that as- accompanied by one loud moan- she finally came.

Zion noticed her hips moving uncontrollably after that and he knew she was there. It wouldn't take him long anymore, he thought. He was so close and once his hand traveled down to her hip, holding her in place, he fastened his pace, desperately seeking to reach his finish line. And he did a few seconds later when his toes curled up, his grip tightening on her hip as he pushed into her as deep as possible, earning him another loud moan from Bonnie.

He spilled himself into her and waited until he was finished. His forehead found Bonnie's and he closed his eyes. Bonnie couldn't help but watch him as he focused on finishing. His face looked almost angelic with closed eyes, a small frown and a nice pair of shiny lips. He was such a beautiful human being, Bonnie thought.

But nothing compared to the sight of him opening his eyes right above her and turning his head to give her another amazing kiss. Once they pulled apart again, Zion moved his hips back, easily slipping out of her. He collapsed next to her, his face turned towards hers. Bonnie rolled to her side and watched his tired eyes follow her moves.

For a second the two just stared at each other. Bonnie lifted her hand and placed it onto the side of his face. She lazily stroked his cheek and ran her hand through his hair, making Zion close his eyes.

Her little head massage felt so good that before he knew it, he fell into a deep slumber.