44. Her Story

"Do you think he loves the maserati?" Zion asked as he carried River's birthday presents into his house. He had asked his mother to give Bonnie the key to his house, so she could live in it for the time being. She had settled in well and once he stepped into his house, he saw quite the mess.

"Yes. But he might like the telephone toy he got from Michael better." She said, carefully carrying a sleeping one-year-old into his room. Zion shook his head at her response, knowing his car was far better than that stupid telephone. He brought in the last of the presents as Bonnie came back downstairs.

"This house is a mess. I'm so sorry, I'll clean-"
"It's fine. It looks like someone lives in it now with all the toys laying around. And your shoes." He said, spotting a shoe under the table. Bonnie looked at it and gasped.
"I had looked for that shoe for days." She bent down and grabbed it.

"What happened while I was gone?" He asked.
"I guess you'll never find out." She winked at him. Zion shook his head again and looked around.
"Where do we even put all of his toys?" He sighed, now realizing that his son was spoiled.

"We can put them in his room tomorrow." She shrugged. Zion smiled, happy his son had his own room. His mother had sent him a picture a few weeks ago when his room was finished. He wanted to see it so bad, but it could wait until his son was awake and the natural light would brighten up the room.

"Finally alone." Bonnie sighed, sitting down on the black leather couch after clearing the space. Zion followed her movements and threw down some more stuffed animals.
"Are you still able to talk? Or would you like to go to sleep now and talk tomorrow?" Zion asked, seeing her yawn and stretch.

"No, I'd like to talk now." She said, turning towards Zion.
"Well, where do we start?" Zion asked. Bonnie smiled, stroking his hair.
"Wherever you want." She whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Let's start with that stubble." She said when his stubble poked her lips.
"You don't like it?" He asked, touching his beard.
"I love looking at it. You look hot." She shrugged, admiring his face.
"So keep?" He asked, eyebrows raised.
"Please." She said, straddling his lap. Zion was surprised, but couldn't complain.

"O-okay." He stuttered, holding her hips.
"I changed my mind." She said, kissing his lips shortly.
"I think we should go to bed." She finished against his lips and Zion gulped, but nodded.

He kissed her back and an hour later, they were upstairs, breathing hard as they finished what they both have been waiting for.

.

"I didn't know you liked- you know." Zion said, kissing her naked shoulder as the two laid in his bed. He had his head propped up on his hand, laying on his side, stroking her naked stomach.
"I'm sorry if it was too much-"

"No, it definitely wasn't. I'm just surprised." He said, speaking about a position they've never done before.
"I know. I just get so horny lately-" She stopped talking, not knowing if she should tell him yet. But Zion already frowned at that. Why would she get horny lately?

"Oh." Was all he answered, remembering that he wanted to ask her something.
"So River. He was your best friend?" He asked her, making Bonnie turn towards him.
"She was, yeah." She said.
"What happened to her?" He asked, knowing there was something sad behind it.

"She drowned when she was ten." Bonnie felt her voice starting to shake.
"I'm sorry." Zion never thought it would be that sad. He just thought she missed her or something.
"It's alright. She's always with me." Bonnie cleared her throat and laid her hand on his chest.

"That's good." He said, grabbing her hand and giving her palm a kiss.
"That's really good." He sighed, letting her hand wander down to his belly as she stroked it.
"I know." She said, hoping he would finally open up about his brother. When Zion looked at her, he knew he could tell her.