Too Late To Turn Back - Bonnie And Clyde - Clyde x Reader

You're asleep when you hear a crash. You sit up quickly and see Clyde standing there.
"Jesus, Clyde! You scared the life outta me. Come to bed, baby," you say. He doesn't move.
"What's the matter, baby?... What's going on?... Clyde?... Clyde. Look at me."
"I was holding up a grocery store over in Hillsburough. Easy money, you know? In, out, nobody gets hurt. A grocery store. And this stupid idiot cop comes in and tries to be a hero..." Clyde says, still dazed.
"Clyde?" you say, a little afraid.
"He had his gun right on me."
"What happened, Clyde?"
"I had no time."
"What happened?" then it hits you, "no...no."
"It was him or me, sugar."
"I can't stay.
"(Y/N)."

"I gotta get our now while I still can, while I'm still in the clear," you grab your suitcase and throw it on the bed.
"(Y/N)!"
"The dream is done, it's over now. Gotta get me out of here," you start throwing dresses in your suitcase.
"Don't say that, we're both in shock. We need to think this through," Clyde says, "it ain't my fault, I had no choice. Nothin' I could do."
"With that bullet, you shot him and you shot me. Clyde, how stupid can you be!"
"Its too late to turn the clock back, I would do it if I could. We could talk about this forever, but it still won't do no good," he grabs your arms and pulls you towards him, "I wouldn't hurt you for the world, babe, but we'll get through this somehow."
"I'll get through this cause I'm leaving, not too late to turn back now," you push him away and pull a skirt on, "thought I'd sign with MGM, I won't see that dream die."
"I don't give a damn 'bout MGM, now don't you say goodbye," Clyde shouts, "How can you think of leavin'? Get those thoughts out of your head. You ain't going nowhere," he throws your suitcase off the bed.
"Clyde, I meant what I said!"
"You come here, right now, show me that (Y/N) smile," he grabs you and turns you round in his arms, "babe, I need to see that smile."
You struggle a little. He cups your cheek and looks down into your eyes.
"Its too late to say I'm sorry, its too late for all of that," you push him away, "I cannot change what has happened, let's face what we're looking at. You've got every right to be mad, but let's move on anyhow. We were born to be together, its too late to turn back-"

He grabs you and turns around. He pushes you against a post and kisses you. You try to push him away but he won't go. Eventually, you have no resistance and you kiss him back passionately. You jump on him and keep kissing him, almost desperately now.
"My mistake was lovin' you. Even if I walked away my heart won't let me get far," he gently puts you down, "I would die without you Clyde," you say.
"I would die without you, babe," he says, "now look how alive we are."
"Its too late to turn the clock back, its too late for all of that," you pull your skirt off and run to the bed.
"Its too late to beg forgiveness, let's face what we're looking at," he pulls his braces and shirt off. You kneel down on the bed as Clyde pulls his shoes off
"I knew I would make the headlines but I wasn't sure just how."
He kneels in front of you on the bed.
"Feel our journey is just starting, and it's too late to turn back now," he says.
"It's too late to turn back now," you reply. You kiss passionately and fall onto the bed.