Neighbors 3.

"That.Was.Awesome!" Was all I could say after the boys finished filming. Seriously, how have I never seen them before?

"Told you she would like it!" Beau grinned at Jai.

"Never said she wouldn't." He replied putting his hand on over my shoulder. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. We were walking to the Brooks brothers house to watch a movie and just hang out. When we got to their house there were some girls waiting outside. Wow, they really are big here. It was 11:30 and they were waiting outside their house. Yup, sounds pretty famous to me.

"Who is that?"

"Is that his girlfriend?" 

"I have never seen her before"

I kept hearing them whisper thinking I wouldn't hear them.

WELL I CAN HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR BITCHES!

"Girls, we love our fans but we're really tired and just want go and chill, and we already took pictures with you." Jai said calmly but the girls wern't moving. They still begged for pictures.

"Alright." Jai sighed and signaled the other boys to come over. They are groaned in response.

"Just go inside, my mom is out so just make yourself at home." Jai whispered and I did what I was told.

I walked inside and sat down on the couch NOT falling in to it this time. I watched the boys trough the window. They really did look tired but still put on a smile for the girls. Aww, so cute.

Then their phone rang. I panicked. I couldn't just answer their phone, I hardly know them! I'll just let it ring until who ever is calling stops. But it wasn't stopping, and the boys were still out there. 

Finally it stopped. I sighed in relief. Just then the boys burst through the door.

"HONEY! I'M HOME!" Luke yelled and jumped in to the couch next to the one I was sitting in. Then all the other guys came in. I looked at them and let out a small giggle. They all stopped and stared at me.

"What?" Skip asked.

"Your shirt.." I pointed at his shirt. He looked down and started laughing to. It was still all covered in cinnamon and milk from the challenge.

"Alright, I'm gonna go shower. You kids be good." Beau said walking up the stairs. Skip and James had some spare shirts here so they just put them on.

"So wanna watch a movie?" Jai asked.

"I'll go grab the snacks!" Skip said walking in to the kitchen.

"Wait, I'll help you." I sat up  from the couch and ran after him.

"So how do you like Melbourne so far?" Skip asked while putting some popcorn in the microwave.

"I like it I guess, its a lot warmer here." I answered focusing on putting some chips in a bowl, really hard work you know.

"Hey, you like nachos right?" He asked randomly.

"Yeah, who doesn't?" I shrugged, looking up.

"Then let me teach you a little magic trick." He said in a really weird accent. I just laughed as he took the bag of chips from my hands and placed it in another bowl.

"Then you take the cheese and cut it in some very sexy slices and put them on top of the chips like so," He was still talking in that really weird accent and it just made me laugh even more.

"Hey, whats going on here?" Jai came trough the door in just in his trackies. Just in his trackies. No shirt.

Sweet baby jesus!