Neighbors 4.

This is a really short one and i hate it! But at least its something right..?

I walked back in to the living room to find Beau and Luke fighting again. Seriously, what is their problem?

"Hey guys, I think I should go home now." I picked up my jacket and phone and began to make my way to the door.

"Wait! Why don't you just stay over for the night?" Luke asked followed by the other guys.

"I don't know.." Staying a night with some boys I just met today? And one of them being REALLY FLACKING HOT! Whoops, directioner alert.. busted.

"Please? It'll be fun." Jai begged looking at me with his puppy eyes.

"Okay. Fine, I'll stay."

"YAY! LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Beau screamed jumping around. All the other guys did the same and Skip even took of his shirt?

Oh my god they're maniacs.

We all sat down in a circle and the Brooks brothers had a fight for a while about who was gonna start.

"I'LL JUST FUCKING START OKAY! JUST STOP FIGHTING!!" James yelled shutting the guys up.

"Okay.."

"Sam, truth or dare?" I sighed, not wanting to be the first one to be asked. God knows what hes gonna ask me or make me do. I'm playing truth or dare with the Janoskians after all!

"Truth?"

"Okay. One Direction or Justin Bieber?" He asked looking pretty serious. I burst out laughing at his question. I was expecting something much more different.

"Ar-are you serious?" I asked still laughing.

"Unless you want another one-"

"NO!"

"Then answer!"  Wow, he really took this seriously.

"One Direction. All the waaay!" I said dragging the 'way'

"Okay, my turn!" I scanned the room thinking about who to ask. They were all grinning at me, clearly not worried about getting asked or not.

"Beau. Truth or dare?" Beau's grin grew even wider when he heard his name.

"Dare."  

"Sam, can I give you an idea?" Luke asked then Beau's grin was wiped of his face.

"Sure." I smiled and Luke leaned over and whispered what he was thinking in my ear. I smirked over and Beau and he looked terrified.

 ..

"NO NO NO NO NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" He screamed and tried to run away. Aw, he looked so cute when he was scared. Jai and Luke quickly grabbed his shoulders and dragged him to the kitchen. 

"Oh don't be such a pussy Beau!" Skip harshly punched his shoulder.

"Do I have to?" He looked up at me looking really scared. 

"Yep." I replied popping the 'p'   "You have done worse right?" 

"Noooo!" Beau cried. James started going trough their fridge picking up random things and trowing them on the table making Beau even more scared. And of course Skip took up his iPhone and started recording.

"Hello people who are watching this! You are about to witness the dare that we have all been waiting for!"  Then he showed Beau and laughed like an idiot, but Beau was not amused

 "I feel kinda bad now.." I admitted looking down at my feet.

"Don't feel bad babe, he deserves it." Jai smiled while struggling to keep Beau in the chair. I gave him the 'care to explain' look.

"Everytime we play truth or dare he always makes us drink something he gross." Skip said still holding the phone.

"Oh and this is our new lovely neighbor, Sam!" Jai gestured to me and I waved awkwardly to the phone, smiling. Then he turned it back to James who was pouring milk in to the blender.

"Done!" He smiled proud at his work. Beau began to struggle even more but Luke and Jai had a pretty tight grip on him. We all sat down by the table and watched Beau pick up the 'drink' slowly.

"Whats in there?" He asked. I don't even think he wanted to know.

 "Milk, coke, some salt and pepper, ketchup, chilli, and a pickle." He grinned enjoying seeing Beau like this. 

"Go on now Beau! Drink it, drink it, drink it, drink it!" Luke cheered and soon we all started cheering to.

"DRINK IT, DRINK IT, DRINK IT, DRINK IT!" Skip was still filming and zooming in on Beaus face.

He quickly picked up the glass and drank the whole thing. We were all cheering and laughing then he ran out of the room and to the bathroom. We laughed til our stomach's hurt.

"SATURDAY NIGHT WITH THE JANOSKIANS! YEAH BUDDIE!"  Jai yelled and hugged me and Luke, jumping up and down. I was to busy laughing so I didn't notice the butterflies. Almost didn't notice.

"Okay guys, we should go check on Beau now! See ya later!"  Skip said and we all yelled goodbye's to the phone and then he put it down and him and James went to check on Beau. 

JAI'S POV.

Skip and James ran out of the room after Beau leaving me, Luke and Sam behind. We just chatted about random things for about 15 minutes. I just kept thinking about how perfect she was. Ever since I first saw her running in to the parking lot. She was just so beautiful and different.  She wasn't afraid to have fun and live a little. I had only known her for not even a day but I still think I like her. Oh, what the hell am I saying!? I do like her! 

"Jai? Jai? Earth to Jai?" I was pulled from my thoughts by Luke's hand waving in front of me.

"Uh yeah, what?" I stuttered.

"We were gonna go see what the boys are doing. You coming?" Sam asked standing up from the table. 

"Uh, yeah."