Neighbors 26.

SAM'S POV.

I could hear Jai yelling something next to me. My head was hurting too much so I didn't want to stand up yet. I am never drinking again, I thought to myself. I do remember having a good time last night though but being hungover is the worst thing ever. It was not worth having a good time and not even remembering half of it. I do remember dancing on the top of the bus and going swimming in the lake then everything after that was a blur. All except one memory and that was when Jai promised me to take me to Rome someday. I don't know why I just remember that.. 

"Sam get up." Jai whispered and shook my shoulders a little. I slapped his hand away and pulled the blanket over my head. 

I was just gonna lay here all day.. 

Nothing and I mean NOTHING was gonna make me move.

"Sam you have to get up and come help us clean up the mess or we'll get kicked out of this area." He lay down on top of me and started kissing my neck teasingly.

"Jai.. stop it.. I'm not getting up." I groaned.

"Get up." He demanded looking up from my neck and into my eyes. I closed my eyes tightly to avoid seeing those adorable puppy eyes that could make me do anything.

"No." 

"Get up."

"No."

"Get up."

"No."

"Get up now."

"You go away now." 

"Fine then." 

He started making his way away from my side. I quickly grabbed his wrist, ninja style, and he stopped.

"No, stay!" I begged.

"We have to go help. Beau is not gonna be in the mood to drive if the guy whos running this campsite sees the mess and tells us to leave." Jai smirked.

"Is'nt this a free country?! He can't just tell us to leave!" He laughed at my response and kissed my forehead.

"Get up." 

"No." 

"Get up."

"No."

Get up."

"No!" 

"Get up and I'll buy you some Oreo's from the shop a couple of miles away." I sat up and wrapped the blanket around my shoulders. He was grinning so maybe he was just tricking me cause I don't remember seeing any shops around here.

"I don't remember any shops..." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"While you were playing hide and seek with Christian, Skip, April and Tom, me and Beau went and took a tour around this area. Turns out there's a small town not that far away from us." 

I still wasn't buying it. He once said that if I would come with him to get the groceries that he would let me pick a movie to watch but then he said that he didn't promise so that he didn't have to do it! But I said that I would trow is angry birds beanie in the trash if he didn't let me pick.

"Pinky promise?" I reached out my little finger waiting for him to do the same. I looked at him dead serious and he sighed and locked his pinky with mine.

"Fine then, I'm gonna go shower." I grinned and hopped down off the bus.

"Hey! You are suppose to help us first!!" He yelled after me. I grinned to myself and grabbed some clean clothes and started walking to where the showers were.