Neighbors 34.

Whats up pretty people! I really don't have anything to say so.. i hope you enjoy this one! :) x

***

SAM'S POV.

"How about this one?" April picked up a long silver dress and showed me. I wrinkled my nose and shook my head. Seriously this girl as the weirdest taste in clothes..

"Ugh, you're always the last one to find something to wear!" She groaned and but the dress down. I just grinned at her and went to Melissa who was checking out some shoes for her to wear tonight. While I was checking out some dresses for me to wear I tried to call Jenny one more time. I have been calling her all day, non stop, and I always went straight to voice mail. I groaned and put the phone back in my bag.

"Shes still not picking up?" Melissa asked, I shook my head and frowned. Me and April had told her all about last night and even though she didn't know Jenny at all she was still worried about her.

I can see why Luke likes her so much, I just don't know why he hasn't made his move yet.

"Hey Sam can I ask you something?" Melissa said, she looked a little worried.

"Sure, shoot." 

"Do you think Luke likes me? Like, like likes me?" I looked over to her and saw the worried look on her face. I smiled and put down the dress I was holding.

"Hes crazy about you, you can see it from space." She giggled and blushed a little. "But Luke can be really shy when it comes to these kinds of things so just give him some time." I said sweetly and she nodded and continued looking for some shoes.

"Okay Sam, this one is the one for you." I turned around to see what kind of horrible dress April had picked out for me this time.

This one was defiantly one of the worst.

I slapped her in the shoulder.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" She whined.

"That is the ugliest dress I have ever seen!" 

I slapped her again.

"Ouch, again!? Really?!" 

"That was for these ugly shoes!" I screamed and pointed at the shoes she was holding.

I slapped her again.

"What was that for?!" 

"I just felt like it!!" 

We stayed serious for a minute then we heard Melissa laugh next us. Our heads both snapped in her direction.

"You guys are so weird! I love you, seriously." She said between laughs. Me and April both looked at each other with a puzzled looks on our faces then burst out laughing.

If only Jenny were here...

"Me and Melissa are gonna go over to the shoe store across the street, we'll be back in a few." I nodded and watched the walk over the street and into the store. I sighed and kept looking for a dress. This was the fourth store we had been to and still I hadn't seen one dress that I liked. April and Melissa both had beautiful dresses, and I was running out of time. The party starts at 9pm and its already almost 5pm, I always wanted to have more then enough time to get ready. I started scanning the store again but my eyes stopped and one dress way in the corner. I smiled and walked over to the dress, it was perfect. I picked up my phone and texted April.