Neighbors 13.

"SAMANTHA!!"  I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around quickly and smiled. 

It was Monday morning and I was walking down the hallway with April and Jenny. 

"JAI!!"  We both ran dramatically to each other and I jumped in to his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed my forehead, cheek, nose and then finally my lips. I laughed and kissed back.

"Where were you this morning?" He asked still holding me in his arms. 

"Well, I realized the other night that I'm not really good at running!" Jai fake gasped and I just hit him playfully in the shoulder 

"So I went out for a quick run with Jenny this morning and we showered at the girls changing room."  He smiled and kissed my nose again.

"Oh, get a room!" Luke groaned walking past us followed by the rest of our friends.

"Don't be so jealous Lukeyy!" Jai smirked putting me down. He just gave him a glare and walked to his locker. 

"Oh I forgot my books, I'll be right back." Then I ran up the hallway to my locker. I opened it and smiled to myself. Jai and I had printed the picture he took for us to put in our lockers. 

"Someone has the love bug huh?" I slammed the locker shut in shock and sighed when I saw April standing there grinning.

"Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me!" I laughed and picked up the books I dropped. 

"I don't know.. it was kinda amusing." 

I rolled my eyes at her and then we walked to class. I only had Jenny with me during bio and smiled  when I saw her in the back with a seat for me.

Half way trough the class I was starting to get a little worried about Jenny. She usually can't stop talking during classes but she was quiet the whole time. 

Finally the bell rang and before Jenny could get to her locker I pulled her in to the music room.

"Okay, spill it. Whats wrong?" She looked down then back at me with tears in her eyes.

"Jenny, whats wrong?" I pulled her to my arms while she cried her eyes out.

"Thats the thing! I don't know why I'm s-so sad!"  I hugged her and let her calm a little bit down, then I sat her down on one of the tables and let her continue crying on my shoulder.

"So wanna tell me whats bothering my baby?" I asked her in a baby voice. She let out a small giggle.

SCORE!

"Its James.."  She sighed.

I knew there was something going on between them! 

Luke owes me 10 bucks! Yeaaah buddie! 

"What about James?" I asked her calmly.

"I've had a crush on him since.. forever! And I don't know if he feels the same, and I'm scared that if I don't tell him how I feel that he'll find someone else."  She said all in one breath then broke down in tears all over again.

"Hey don't cry sweetie, you don't know if he feels the same or not. Maybe he does but is thinking the exact same thing that you are."  I said giving her a little smile.

"You think?" She asked trough the sobs.

"Yeah, and I've seen the way you act around each other, there is defiantly something going on." I winked and she giggled a little then sighed and stood up.

"Your right, maybe I should talk to him about it and if he doesn't feel the same.. screw him!"  She said confinet.

"That's my girl!" I laughed and gave her a high five.