Neighbors 30.

Wow, this is the 30th chapter :o 

I wonder where my social life went... 

*********

SAM'S POV.

Til now I thought my life here in Australia was a fairytale. I had my prince charming, the frogs who don't turn in to a prince were out of my kingdom and I thought i'd just live happily ever after.

But now it felt like my kingdom was crashing down and burning. 

I bit my lip hard to try to stop myself from crying for the 100th time since I got here to the hospital about an hour ago. Justin had stayed with me but he had to leave to change our flight.

I slid down against the wall and and hugged my knees. 

Loads of doctors and nurses would pass me by but they would just stare and give me a sad look.

No one would tell me if Jai was alright or not!

I saw a middle aged woman coming my way... she IS gonna tell me if he was okay or not.

"Sorry miss?" My voice was still shaking and I wiped away the tears running down my face. She stopped and looked at me, actually paying me some attention. As I stood up from the floor she gave me a small smile and took my hand.

"Hard day sweetie?" She asked me sweetly. I nodded and tried my best not to breake down in tears again.

"You have no idea.." I whispered. She pulled me in for a warm hug, I had no idea who this lady was but it still felt really good.

"Can I help you with something?" She asked as we pulled away. I wiped the tear from my eye and sighed. 

"M-my boyfriend is sick a-and he passed out at the a-airport, no one will tell me if hes okay or not and they wont let me see him! They wont even tell me where he is and-." I stopped talking cause I noticed I was crying again. The lady hugged me again and we stayed like that until I calmed down. 

"Sorry..." I whispered cause I just screamed at this wonderful woman who was being nice so me. Instead of just leaving me to cry all by myself in the hallway again she smiled and nodded.

"Its okay love, now whats your boyfriends name? Maybe I could go ask someone about him for you?" She offered. 

"Jai, Jai Brooks." 

"Alright, I'll be back soon." She smiled and started walking away. I said thank you but I doubt she heard me. My voice was soar cause I yelled so much at the airport, I had to keep screaming louder and louder cause everyone just stared, they didn't try to help until my brother came back from buying us some snacks and panicked when he was Jai laying in my arms, not moving. He was the one who rang the ambulants, then some people came to our side. It was all a blur, all I really saw and cared about was Jai. 

How could he had bin so stupid? 

Why did he had to be so damn romantic?

Then I remembered that Beau and Luke still didn't know he was at the hospital. I had totally forgot! 

I took up my phone and prepared to breake them the news that their brother was at the hospital and I didn't even know if he was alright or not. It started ringing then I saw a lot of doctors rush in to a room in front of me. Then I saw the woman run up to me with a worried look on her face.

Oh no...

"Uh erm, I found him." She tried to smile but when she referred to the room all the doctors were rushing to I felt my heart breake.