Neighbors 33.

Hey there! So i'm gonna be taking the drama up to another level in the next chapters so please enjoy this lovely gif of our sexy mofos.. 

*SAM'S POV*

I grabbed my hoodie and ran down the stairs making allot of noise. Well you can't blame me, my best friend just called me in the middle of the night crying. I turned on the lights in the kitchen and waited there. She said she was walking so it should take her a while to get here. While I was waiting I started wondering what was going on. Maybe someone got hurt? 

NO. I will not aloud myself to think about that. 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and I could barely recognise her. She was all dressed up in a beautiful blue dress but her makeup was all over her face and her hair was a mess. She was holding her shoes in one hand and a bottle in the other one.

"Sam, my life is a mess!" She almost tripped trough the door. I quickly grabbed her shoulders and led her to the living room. She was most defiantly drunk.

"Okay Jenny, wanna tell me what the hell is going on?" I asked her sweetly and reached over to take the bottle out of her hands. She moved away and held the bottle up to her face.

"No hes the only one I got." She said in a baby voice and kissed the bottle.

"Nothing can ever come between us..."

"Jenny give it." She glared me then handed it over. It was half empty, I put it on the table and turned back to Jenny but she was making out with a picture of Harry Styles in my magazine.

"I need April." I got my phone and dialed her number.

"What the fuck Sam?! Its almost 3 in the morning!" Shes not much of a morning person.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. But I need you to come over to my house." 

"What? Now? Why?" I could hear someone else groan next to April. I grinned to myself.

"Am I interrupting something April Jones?" 

"N-no.." The grin on my face got even wider when I heard Beau groan again.

"Are you sure?"

"Ugh, I'll be there in 5." 

She hung up and I felt proud of myself for getting her out of bed so early, or late? I turned around to see that Jenny had stopped making out with the picture but was drinking that rest of whatever that was in that bottle.

"Jenny.." I sighed and took the bottle out of her hands. She whined and tried to reached for it but gave up and fell back to the couch and started crying. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and tried to calm her down a bit but she just cried even harder.

"Stop crying, tell me what happened." She sat up slowly from my arms and wiped away the tears. 

"James' e-ex girlfriend came to our dinner date, sh-she said she had been waiting for him to call her back after they went to see th-that movie together." Then she burst out in tears all over again. I couldn't believe what I just heard. James cheating on Jenny?  I thought they were going on strong, just when Jenny stopped thinking about that other guy she thought she was falling for. 

"Jen I'm so sor-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU JUST HAD TO DRAG ME OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO TELL ME-" April came storming in but stopped yelling when she saw Jenny crying in my arms. She fixed her glasses on her nose and looked at me confused.