Neighbors 11.

I use auto-correct when I write, so SORRY if there are some sentences that don't make any sense.

Okay you can go read now! 

********************************

SAM'S POV.

I was getting ready for my date with Robbie. 

I still thought it was wrong. I still thought I should just go over to Jai and beg him to love me back.

Wait, love? 

I love Jai? 

Pff, no.. I think. 

SNAP OUT OF IT SAM, and go find some jewelry..

I was wearing brown high-waisted shorts, white really flowery top, my hair was curled and I had some white heels on. I must say, I looked pretty damn good. It wasn't too casual and not too fancy. I grabbed my phone and wallet and put it in my purse.

"You look nice." Justin winked jokingly when I walked down the stairs

"Not too much?" I checked myself one more time in the mirror, fixing my hair, putting on some lip gloss.

"Nah, it is a date after all." He grinned, then I heard Robbie's car pull up in front of our house.

"Wish me luck." Then I was out. Robbie was already walking up to the door but stopped in his tracks when he saw me. He was wearing black jeans, white t-shirt and a navy blazer.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked worried.

"No,no you just look.. Hot!" I blushed not exactly used to being called hot but I still blushed like mad.

"Should we get going?" 

"Sure, lets go." 

The car ride there was kinda a quiet. We said some words but we didn't 'talk'. It was just like talking to a robot! He didn't smile or laugh. He acted just.. different.

"Hey, are you okay?" I finally asked.

"Yeah of course, we wouldn't I be?"  He smiled, now I think I don't have to worry to much.

"Its just, you haven't said much?" 

"I'm fine, really. We're here." I looked out the window and it wasn't really what I expected. 

"I thought we were going out for dinner?" I asked cause this was no restaurant. I saw tons of people walking in to a big building were the music was loud and some people were even drunk.

"Robbie, this is a club? I'm not even old enough to get in there!" I said while he stepped out of the car and opened the door for me.

"You'll be fine, and this is so much more fun than dinner right?"

I stopped. I didn't really want to go to my first nightclub with a guy who is couple of years older than me and I just got to know him today. 

"But what if I don't want to go? What if I can't get in?" I was getting little upset, he said we were going out for dinner not out and dance with some drunk people.

"Looking like that you will, now come on!" He started to walk and talk funny. 

Oh, hell no..

"Are you drunk?!"  My voice was getting a little louder, I was getting scared to.

"Uh.. I had one-" 

"I JUST SAT IN A CAR WITH YOU! WHILE YOU WERE DRUNK! You could've got us killed!" I screamed and he but his finger in front of my mouth, shutting me up.