Neighbors. 38

Hey guys, there are allot of different pov's in this one, i hope its not annyoing haha x 

**

SAM'S POV.

"No way, I am not doing it!" 

"Com'on Melissa, you just have to lick it! You're the only one who hasn't done a dare yet." 

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!" I started cheering then everyone else joined me while poor Melissa stood there in front of Beau who was holding a spoonful of a really hot chili sauce.

"Here you go.." Beau moved closer to her with a evil grin on his face. She backed away until she reached the wall behind her.

"Oh no, get that away from me Beau! Luke help!" She cried, but Luke just laughed and told her he loved her. It was the same thing Melissa did to him when he had to eat sand. 

"Just do it already so we can get on with the game!" April shouted from across the room. We had all had a little to drink but we weren't drunk, and we even talked April into have one beer and shes already drunk! 

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" We kept cheering until she finally gave in and ate it all, and in a blink of an eye she was in the kitchen drinking water. We all laughed our asses off, but after a couple of minutes I felt bad and went to check on Melissa. When I entered the kitchen she was sat by the table with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god, Melissa what happened?" I rushed to her side and she looked up at me.

"It-it-its.." She stuttered.

"You can tell me." 

"Its just so hot!!" She wined. I sighed in relief and laughed. I thought for a moment something serious had happened.

"Lets get you some more water and get to the others." I got her a glass of water and we walked back to the living room. Everyone were still laughing a little bit but Luke stopped and rushed over to Melissa when he saw red eyes.

"Melissa! Are you alright? I'm so sorry, I shouldn't had let you do this, you were crying! Oh my god, I'm so sorry." He hugged her tightly. Melissa started laughing and Luke pulled away slowly confused.

"I'm fine Luke, it was just so really hot." She cried like a baby and rested her head on his chest. Luke sighed and laughed with her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Saaam, I'm lonely!" Jai wined from the couch with his arms open waiting for me to get in them. Jai was a little bit drunk though, honestly we all were but not as much as April. I just felt sober watching how April acted after one beer.

"I'm comiiing!" I said in the same baby voice as him. He laughed as I made my way over to him, his laugh is the cutest thing ever! 

"You happy now?" I asked when I had sat down on his lap, he smiled widely in response. We sat there for a while just talking and laughing with our friends. I found out that Beth was also as weird and fun as we are, also so pretty it was unfair. Them boys sure know how to pick their girls

"So how ab-" 

"HEY PARTY PEOPLE." I was cut off by Jenny bursting trough the door holding two bottles of alcohol in her hands. 

"Jenny!!" Me,April and Melissa shouted and ran up to her to hug her. She was drunk but hugged back, we were drunk too so..

"LETS LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUN- whats he doing here?" Her face went blank and she crossed her arms but kept staring at James who was awkwardly sitting there.

"Hes our friend?" Daniel said and raised his eyebrow. That look still didn't leave Jenny's face.

"And part of the Janoskians?" Luke added.