Neighbors 5.

JAI'S POV.

We walked in to the living room and saw James and Skip both asleep on the couches. Beau was laying on the floor on his phone looking like a zombie.

"Worst. Dare. Ever." He muttered looking up from his phone.

"Not worse than the milk challenge dude." Luke helped him up. He was as white as a ghost.

"So is Sam sleeping in your bed?" Luke asked me. I gave him a glare. He probably knows I like Sam, he always knows when I like a girl.

"If you're okay with that?" I asked looking at Sam who was being her beautiful self.

"I'm cool with everything." She smiled, then I walked her up to my room after we said goodnight to the guys.

"So, wanna tell me why you were running for your life today?" I asked and I could see her look down at her feet. There was defiantly something she wasn't telling me. 

"I erm.. I was uh.." She started stuttering again embarrassed.

"Its okay, I wont tell a soul." She looked up at me and sighed.

"Okay its really embarrassing so you can't tell anyone!" 

"I promise now tell me!" She sat down on my bed and I followed and sat down. 

"As I said I was lost and I thought it was a good idea to ask someone for help so I saw this old guy..." I knew were this was going.

"Sam, you didn't.." I smirked. Everyone knows that the old guys walking alone on the street here in Melbourne are never in a good mood. 

"I thought he could help me! Then turns out he just wanted to eat me!" She said trying to hold her serious face but I could see her smile. I started cracking up and she joined in after a few minutes.

"That's not that embarrassing.." I started after we had calmed down. She just gave me a look.

"Okay maybe it is" She just hit my shoulder playfully. 

"Hey I left my phone downstairs, there are some t-shirts and boxer shorts over there if you want. I'll be right back." I smiled and she smiled back and nodded.

I came back in and froze. She looked beautiful. She was wearing my white shirt and my gray boxer shorts, with her hair up in a messy bun and no makeup. She still looked stunning. I hadn't realized I was staring until I saw her look up from her phone and smiled. 

"Jai? Jai, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, you just look beautiful- I mean! I see you found a shirt."  You're so cool Jai, now she thinks you're a freak and you will never have her. 

"I did, and thank you Jai." Was she blushing? She was blushing! She didn't think I was a freak!

Okay, I'm weird

I took of my shirt since I was already wearing some trackies. 

"Shall we go to bed?" I asked in really posh accent. She giggled and played along.

"We shall." Then I gestured to the bed and we got under the covers. It felt warmer and better than normal, it felt much nicer.

"Good night Sam." I whispered softly.

"Sweet dreams Jai" Then she closed her eyes and her smile faded away slowly. For some reason I started singing 'Without you' by Aj Rafael. She smiled again and I felt her hand hold mine. Then we both fell asleep.

SAM'S POV.

I woke up and was wrapped in Jai's arms. I had my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. I didn't want to move, Iwish I could stay like this forever. I don't even know how we got into this position but honestly, I didn't care.