Neighbors 35.

SAM'S POV.

"A bigger bitch than Alison? Yeah right." I laughed and took another picture of my boyfriend and crazy friends trowing up on stage in front of a huge crowd.

"No I'm serious, shes.. shes James' ex." I turned to face her and gasped.

"The one that probably ruined his and Jenny's relationship?" 

"Yep and I don't even get how they got in here. I mean Alison and Danielle at the same party TOGETHER. Its gonna be be a party alright." She sighed. I was not gonna let Alison and some Danielle ruin this night.

"OH HELL TO THE NO! April, this is gonna be one of the best nights of our lives, we are not gonna let some barbie dolls get our way!" I shouted and hit the table in front of me and really regretting it cause it hurt really bad.

"Crap that hurt!" 

"You are such a loser but yet you are so incredibly awesome you little American." She laughed and hugged me from the side. I just grinned and took a few more photos. I was just trying to get it over with and have some fun with my friends. Its not like I didn't enjoy taking the pictures, I love photography but I  just wanted to spend this night with my friends and Jai. April stayed with me the whole time the guys were doing the live daresundays then she left when they got off stage, while I still had some photos to take. I sighed and got outside to take pictures of them endless line, the party started almost an hour ago but still there were loads of girls waiting outside.

"Hey Sam! Where's Jai?" One of the girls asked.

"Uh hes inside." I smiled and took the picture. The girls all posed, doing the duckface of course. I laughed and went back inside, rolling my eyes at how stupid that look was. Seriously, I see nothing attractive about that?

When I was finally done I returned the camera and went to look for Jai. I wasn't really having any luck with that so I just decided to call him, even though hes probably not gonna pick up cause he can't hear it. 

"What are you doing here freak?" I heard the most annoying voice in the world speak behind me.

"It just happens to be my best friends and my boyfriends celebration, what are YOU doing here? Did you even get invited?" I asked her not caring about how rude I sounded.

"I can get in any party I want cause I'm hot and you're not." She smirked.

"Oh my god, seriously? You are so up to yourself and your ego is bigger than those fake boobs of yours." I laughed at how pathetic she was. 

"Oh don't be jealous." 

"Don't worry I'm not." Her smirk was wiped of off her face and she seemed out of words.

"Oh yeah bitch, you just got owned." I snapped my fingers in a really sassy way in front of her face than walked off like a fabulous bitch. I just love how close I am with Alison..

Now where the hell is everyone?

"Sam there you are!" I turned and saw April standing there with Jenny. I smiled and ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Do you have any idea how worried I've been? I've been a mess, you just left! We thought that maybe something had happened to you." I know I should be mad at her for what she did but we could talk about that later. I am mad, but I didn't want to be mad at her right now. I'm weird, yes.

"Sorry babe, just needed some space." She forced a smile. I could see she was hurting, bad. I hated seeing my best friend like that.

"So you wanna go grab a drink with us?" April asked.