Neighbors 15.

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS.

This is not one of the best chapters i have done, i really don't like it:(

But this is about to get a little bit more exciting very soon :D

Hope you like it though! 

"Anybody home?" I heard Jai's voice coming from downstairs. I finished putting my hair in a ponytail and ran out of my bedroom. I stopped at the top of the stairs and saw Jai smiling at me. 

"Come here!" He opened his arms waiting for me to jump in them. I ran down the stairs and went straight to his arms. I pulled away slowly and grinned

"I don't remember inviting you?" I asked him jokingly. He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"Is that how you wanna play it huh?" Then before I knew it he picked me up and ran with me to the couch. He threw me on my back and started tickling me, and as much as I kicked and tried to get away it was impossible.

"JAI STOP IT!!" I screamed trying to push his hands away.

"Am I invited now?" He asked with a evil smirk on his face. 

"YES YES YOU ARE!!!" 

"Say you never want me to leave." 

"I NEVER WANT YOU TO LEAVE! PLEASE STOP!!" 

He finally did and sat down on top of me holding me hands together so couldn't push him off. It felt like I hadn't seen his face forever, even though I was with him yesterday. He smiled and bent down kissing my lips softly. 

"Hey we brought snacks bitchacos!" We heard Skip yell from the front door. I gave Jai quick kiss on the cheek and stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey guys!" I smiled at James, Skip and Luke who were already putting snacks in a bowl. They all smiled and said hello in reply. 

"Saaaaaam!" April said and hugged the life out of me. 

"Aaaaaapril!" I played along, then we both laughed and pulled away. 

"Hey, where's Jenny?" I asked when I noticed that she didn't come with her. They usually go everywhere together.

"She said she would come later tonight.." She said fiddling with her hair. She always does that when shes hiding something. I pulled her up to my room and shut the door behind us.

"April, spill it." I demanded. 

"Jenny wanted to look nice tonight cause.." She stopped talking and looked away. 

"Cause?" 

"Cause shes gonna tell James how she feels about him!" She smiled and I squealed. This is defiantly gonna be a good night. Me and April had a good 'jumping around laughing and screaming cause we are so happy for our friend' moment until Luke interrupted.

"Excuse me ladies, but when your done with your whole 'thing' over there we would like to start the movie." He said in a really posh accent. April looked at me and mouthed 'don't tell' I nodded and we walked downstairs with Luke.

"I didn't know we were gonna watch a movie?" April asked when we got in to the living room.

"We thought we'd start with a movie then see what we'll do.." Beau said with a pedo look on his face.

"Ew no." She said disgusted and sat down on the sofa. We all laughed then the movie started. I of course sat next to Jai.

"What movie are we watching anyway?" I whispered and placed some more popcorn in my mouth.