Chapter 5 - This Is Fun, Not Really!

Olivia's pov

I have arrived at my uncle and auntie's house. I am tired and it definitely has been a very long journey. I didn't tell anyone I was coming a day early as I wanted to surprise them. Everyone is very welcoming and very happy to see me. I am glad to have such a loving family. I understand Maya doesn't want me to share her room as she needs to have her own space and so do I. Every girl needs their own space and that is just fine.

After spending one night at my uncle and auntie's house, I woke up the next day feeling so fresh and I feel so good. I feel so good, that I feel like today is going to be a good day. My bed is co comfortable that is doesn't give me a back ache; the bed I have at my hose back home, gives me a back ache. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. 

Whilst I was taking a shower, it got me thinking; I hope Maya doesn't leave me out. I hate being left alone. I don't want to be the one who doesn't have any friends, like my older sister. She is 25 years old and she has a job, and says that she has no time for friends. I don't like that. She is also getting married next year and she wants to have bridesmaids, so she has to have friends otherwise people are going to laugh at her.

*45 Minutes Later*

It has taken me like 45 minutes to get ready, it usually takes me an hour to get ready. Today is took me 15 minute less. I am happy and proud of myself. I went downstairs to have breakfast with my family but I found my uncle Scott and aunt Claire sitting at the table. I wonder where Josh and Maya are. I am going to ask aunt Claire where they are.

'Good morning.' I said.

'Good morning.' Uncle Scott says.

'Morning honey. Come sit with us and eat breakfast.' Aunt Claire says.

'Thanks. By the way, where is Josh and Maya?' I asked.

'Oh they have gone out wth their friends.' Aunt Claire said.

'Oh, I thought me and Maya are going to hang out today.' I said.

'Well, I did tell her to take you with her but she said that you can hang out with her only on Saturdays or whenever they hang out in the evenings.' Aunt Claire said.

'Oh okay. Well, I will see her later when she comes back home.' I added. I sat down and had some toast and had a nice glass of orange juice. I am  little upset that Maya didn't include me with her friends. I am going to talk to her about it.

*5pm*

I have been at my uncle and auntie's house for nearly 24 hours and I have seen my auntie and uncle for the whole time I have been here. But I haven't seen Maya and Josh the whole time I have been here. I think I have only seen them both for an hour each; that's a total of 2 hours. Maya promised me that I can hang out with her and her friends, but she didn't tell me to come out with her today. I am going to talk to her when she comes back. I heard the front door close. Maya walked in, she has a lot of bags.

'Hey, Liv, how are you?' Maya said.

'Hey, I'm great, how about you?' I replied.

'Yeah, I am good. How has your day been?' Maya says.

'My day has been boring. Ho way day? I bet you had fun, coz I didn't.' I moaned.

'Oh, well I did message you about coming with us but I guess you didn't read it as you didn't get get ready on time or didn't want to come!' Maya says.

'Wait, you messaged me?' I asked.

'Yeah, I messaged you. Check your messages.' Maya says. I picked up my phone and she is right, Maya did message me.

'Oh yeah, you did message me. I am really sorry Maya.' I said.

'Well, you should always check your phone before everything messes up. And you are not invited to come with us for bowling and sushi tomorrow.' Maya moaned.

'But Maya......' I said but she walked away. She is angry with me.