Chapter 9 - How Dare You?!

Maya's pov

Tonight was such a great night. I think Olivia had fun as well. which is a good thing as I want her to have fun and socialise with people her age. I let her hang out with me and my friends but I told her to stay away from Oscar and Cameron. As I am getting ready fro bed, my phone beeped. I got a message. It is from Cameron.

C: 'Hey babe, I just spoke to Olivia! X'

M: 'What? Why? And how did she get your number? I never gave her your number! X'

C: 'I have no idea how she got my number either; I know you wouldn't give it to her! X'

M: 'So, what did she say to you? X'

C: 'She told me that she has a huge crush on me ever since we were 12 years old! Xxxx'

M: 'OMG! I can't believe this. I told her to stay away from you but she didn't even listen xxx'

C: 'That's good that you told her but she doesn't listen. And do you know what she was doing whilst we were all together tonight? Xxxx'

M: 'What did she do? Xxxx'

C: 'Well, whilst we were bowling, she slapped me on my butt and then she pinched me. Then she kept looking at me and winking at me. That just freaked me out so much xxx'

M: 'What a freakin weirdo! How dare she do that? I told her to stay away from you, yet she doesn't even listen to me!' 

C: 'Baby calm down xxx'

M: 'I am going to talk to her about this right now!'

C: 'Baby, don't talk to her now, I will come to your house tomorrow and we will talk to her together, yeah? Xxxx'

M: 'Okay, but I can't believe she did all this to you! Will see you tomorrow! Xxxxx'

C: 'Yeah, I can't believe it either. Anyways, get some sleep, I will see you tomorrow darling xxxxxx'

*11am - The Next Day*

As I woke up, I remembered what Cameron told me last night. Olivia tried to flirt with Cameron. He is my boyfriend not hers. I am so angry with her, that I have no idea how to handle Olivia. I am going to wait for Cameron to get here, then we will work this whole thing out. I just need to find out what Olivia's problem is. I want to know everything, in every detail. I need to get all this cleared as I can't have this going on the whole time Olivia is here. I don't want her to be uncomfortable the whole month she is here. I can't tell my mom about this, as she would send Olivia home right home. I did want to send her home but I want to talk to her first and see what happens. As I picked up my phone, Cameron messaged me.

C: 'Hey baby, I will be at your house by 12:15pm.I just woke up xxxx'

M: 'That's fine. I just woke up too! See you soon xxxx'

C: 'Love you xxx'

M: 'Love you more! Xxxxx'

I went downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen. I am really in the mood for a cheese and cucumber sandwich, so I got everything I need to make it. I went to the fridge to get the cheese, cucumber and butter. ThenI got the bread, then I put the sliced cheese on first and then the cucumber on afterwards. I got the other slice of bread and started eating my sandwich, it is really nice. As I was eating, Olivia came into the kitchen.

'Hey Maya!' Olivia says.

'Hi.' I moaned.

'Are you okay? You seem and sound worried!' Olivia asked.