Chapter 11 - No, We Won't Help You!

Ashleigh's pov

Today is Sunday and half of the day is already over. I haven't really done anything today. Jordan came over to my house and he is staying at my house for a couple weeks as his parents and my parents are in the Maldives attending a wedding. My dad and Jordan's dad own an energy drink business together and they are attending one of their employees wedding. I told Jordan to stay at my house, to make it easier for Jordan to go to college, as I live closer to college.

'Hey, it's 5:45pm,  what do you want to eat for dinner?' I asked. Jordan is in the front room on his phone.

'Urm, do you wanna order Chinese?' Jordan suggested.

'Oh my god yes. I have been in the mood for Chinese for a while now!' I added.

'Okay, Chinese it is!' Jordan says. I sat next to him and got my phone out.

'Okay, what do you wanna eat?' I asked.

'Let's order our usual!' Jordan said.

'Okay, cool, I will order it now then.' I said.

I ordered 2 chow meins, 2 egg fried rice, 2 spicy sichuan - style prawns and salt and pepper prawns. We are very hungry, so we had to order so much food. Chinese food is my favourite, which is tied with Mexican and Indian food. So, I ordered the Chinese food and waited for it to come. Jordan wanted to watch a movie, so we went through my movie collection. We found The Incredibles dvd, so we decided to watch that movie.

'I am just gonna go to the toilet and I will be right back!' Jordan says.

'Okay.' I added. I put the dvd in the dvd player and sat down. As I was scrolling through Facebook, I got a message. It's from Olivia.

O: 'Hey, how are you? Xx'

A: 'Hey, I am good. How are you? Xx'

O: 'I am fine! Xx'

A: 'That's good! Xx'

O: 'So, I have something to ask you xx'

A: 'What's up? Xx'

O: 'Well, I have a crush on a guy and I need yours and Beth's help xx'

A: 'Oooooooo! But why do you need mine and Beth's help? Can't you ask Maya for help? And why haven't you ask Sophie for help? Xx'

O: 'Because Sophie hates me, so she won't help me. And I think Maya will hate me too! Xx'

A: 'Why will Maya hate you? Xx'

O: 'Because I have a huge crush on Cameron! Xx'

A: 'OMG! No way! X'

O: 'Yes way! X'

A: 'Does Maya know about this?' 

O: 'I think so!'

A: 'Well, me and Beth won't help you with this, I'm sorry!'

O: 'But why not?'

A: 'Because Maya and Cameron are mine and Beth's best friends, so we are not going to hurt them! Sorry!'

O: 'But I thought you were my friend?!'

A: 'I am more Maya's friend than I am your friend!' 

O: 'Okay okay, fine. I will have to steal Cameron on my own!'

A: 'Don't you dare hurt Maya!'

O: 'I don't plan to hurt her. I will simply find Maya another boyfriend, so that I can settle down with Cameron!'

A: 'You are crazy. I would say that you are insane. You will never change!'

O: 'Thank you. I am glad you feel that way!'

A: 'That wasn't a compliment!'

O: 'Ah well, I will take it as a compliment!'

A: 'Well, I have a life, so I need to go, so bye you lunatic!'

O: 'Yeah, okay, bye!'

I just can't believe this girl. I just don't understand why Olivia wants to steal Cameron away from Maya. Me, Beth and Sophie won't let Olivia take Cameron away from Maya. We will also get help from Oscar, Kayden and Jordan. We won't tell Maya or Cameron just yet. I still can't believe all of this. I really want to slap Olivia so hard, that she forgets about Cameron and just moves on. Jordan came back into the room.

'Hey, babe, are you okay?' Jordan asked.

'No, I'm not okay!' I replied.

'Why? What happened?' Jordan says.

'Olivia wants to steal Cameron away from Maya!' I replied.

'What? Why would she do that?' Jordan says.

'Because Olivia has a massive crush on Cameron. She wanted mine and Beth's help to steal Cameron away from Maya. I refused to help her!' I said.

'Can't Olivia find her own boyfriend? And it's good that you refused t help her. I never really like Olivia anyways. She can never do anything by herself.' Jordan added.

'I hated Olivia from the minute I met her. Olivia always needs someone to do all of her work for her, including stealing boyfriends. I am worried for Cameron and Maya, I hope Olivia doesn't do anything stupid as always.' I moaned.

'Don't worry. We won't let Olivia make Maya and Cameron's life miserable.' Jordan said.

'That's right. Let's forget about her and watch the film.' I said. Jordan nodded.

We sat down and as the film was about to start when we heard the doorbell rang. It must be our food. Jordan stood up and went to get what we hope is the food. I got the remote and paused the film until Jordan came back. Jordan came back with the food and it smells so nice. I went inside to get the drinks, cups and cutlery. I came back, sat down and played the film. We started to eat. This is the best Chinese food I have ever had.