Chapter 24 - We Are Loving Life!

Cameron's pov

Today is a good day. Today is going to be a great day because today is Maya's birthday. I am going to make sure she has the best day and I will not let her be upset. I always make sure Maya is always happy, everyday, especially on her birthday. I have planned a dinner for her. I have invited my family, Maya's family and our friends including Charlie. Olivia, Uncle Mark, Aunt Hannah and Rachael are also coming to it. I am happy that we are all getting together and just celebrating Maya's birthday. Maya doesn't even know about all this, she knows about the dinner but she doesn't know that her family and friends are coming to it.

'Olivia called. She wanted to know what I am doing today.' Maya says.

'What did you tell her?' I asked.

'Well, I told her that I have no idea what I am doing today. And it is true, I have no clue what I am gonna do today, apart from go to dinner in the evening with you.' Maya says.

'Why don't you go to the mall with the girls? You can go and spend your birthday the way you want' I said.

'Are you sure?' Maya says.

'Yeah, I am sire. You deserve some time with your friends.' I said.

'Okay, cool, thanks. I will message the girls to see if they are free to go to the mall.' Maya says.

'Before you go or message them, I have something for you. Here you go.' I say. I gave her a big bag.

'What is it?' Maya said.

'Just a little something for you.' I said. We sat down and she started to open the presents. I gave her 5 presents, so I hope she likes them.

'No way! I have been looking everywhere for this necklace.' Maya said. Her face lit up.

'Well, I saw it in the shop and I had to get it for you.' I added.

'Well, I love this.' Maya says.

'That's good, now open the rest.' I moaned.

'Okay.' Maya says.

*5 Minutes Later*

'Babe, why are you crying? Don't you like the presents?' I said.

'Cameron, you didn't have to get me all of this. I love them so much.' Maya replied.

'Well, I got them all with love.' I added.

'I love this photo frame. And the photo is of us when we went to Paris, right?' Maya says.

'Yeah, the photo was taken in February this year on Valentines Day in Paris.' I said.

'Oh yeah. I remember that. This bracelet is to match with the necklace isn't it?' Maya asked.

'Yes, it is I found it at the same shop I bought the necklace.' I replied.

'Ah, you're too cute Cameron. And I just love this notebook. This is another thing I could never find. How is it that you found all the things I wanted and I couldn't even find any of them?' Maya laughed.

'Well, I have no idea how I do it but I just do it. But I am glad you like all your gifts.' I said.

'Now, go and talk to the girls and plan something for the day.' I said.

'Yeah, I will be right back.' Maya says. She got up, put her birthday car on top of the fire place and then went inside. I am really happy that Maya loves her gifts; but I will be really happy when Maya see's her family at the dinner later this evening.

*30 Minutes Later*

'Maya, the girls are here.' I shouted. Maya came out of our room.

'I am ready to get my spa on.' Maya says.