Part 5

Hi guys
So let's continue

In mm.
Sanskar came in the mansion.He dashed with uttara.Uttara gave him a glare and started moving when Sanskar stopped her.
Sanskar: Uttara now also u r angry?
Uttara(sarcasticly)-No no bhai who said I m angry.I feel like praising u for your yesterday's behavior
Aman already informed her about divorce.
Sanskar-Sorry na uttu.I agree I behaved rudely with u but plz don't ignore me.
Uttara can't see her brother like this whatever may happen.She took him to her room as she didn't wanted anyone to notice them like this
Uttara's room
She closed the door and hugged sanskar.He sobbed in his little sister's embrace.
Sanskar-I m sorry uttara I had hurt u very much but plz understand me I can't take more betrayal.I don't want to break again.Do u think I can hate swara? She is my Jaan I love her to infinity.Don't think I divorced her due to ego problem.I want her to separate from me because I m afraid.Again she will come mend me and again break me.I can't bear it. Plz try to understand me.
Uttara understood how wrong was she to judge her bhai.She took his scared feeling as ego problem. Sanskar felt so nice to open up with his sister.Today his sister is doing the work of his mother.Hugging him,caressing his hair,making him calm was supposed to be done by his mother but his mother is so busy in pampering his cousin and his wife that she forgot that she has a son who suffered the most without any fault.But today he don't need her because uttara filled that void.
Uttara made him sit on bed and kept her head on lap and she kept calming him down.He also don't know when he slept. Unknowingly Uttara also slept.
In Raglak room
Ragini was talking to her 24/7 messenger Dadi
Dadi-Laado swara is so selfish.She left gadodia house and is leaving in Bose house and also spoke rudely with own mother
Ragini (in mind)- This is the best way to insult swara (to dadi)Bohot din hua apke hatho ka khana khaye.Plz u call everyone for dinner in mm.
Dadi- how can Dadi ignore her laado's wish.Ok call everyone.
Ragini-  Thank u Dadi love u bye.
Ragini cut the call and thought now u see swara how I will insult you.Because of u I had to stay away from my husband.Now u will face hell(smirking)
In badi Bose house
Aman came there to check on swara. He searched her in hall but she was missing.He entered her bedroom only to get shocked seeing the messy room and he went futher he saw swara sitting on the floor between the clothes and some bags.
As much as he knew swara, she was very conscious about cleanliness.Seeing her like this he said
Swara- OMG!What the hell is this swara.You have made your room a total dustbin.Are u even in your senses!!I doubt the accident affected your brain.
Swara-Bhai stop.You toh talk more than a girl.And I m searching my old clothes to wear.
Aman-Why?you look beautiful in this clothes also.
Swara-I know that but for my mission I have to change my look also.Behavior ke Sath look bhi toh swara bose jaisa ho. Just to add cherry on cake.
Aman- Not bad.Continue.If help needed tell me.And plz clear this mess.It looks like a pig sitting in between garbage.
Swara-ok..What! !! You called Me pig. Your r monkey,donkey,etc(beating him)
Aman- sorry hey u tigeress stop.
Swara stopped and packed the clothes for laundry.
In mm
Uttara's room
Here the both bro-sis who were asleep woke by a loud knock on the door.Sanskar opened the door to see his mom standing there.Uttara was still asleep.
Sanskar-what happened mom?
Sujata-Sanskar get ready fast we have to go to GM.Ragini' s dadi invited us for dinner.
Sanskar-Mom I m not interested at all.Plz don't force me.
Sujata- plz don't say like this.What Ragini's Dadi will say.You are nor their sil it does not mean you will not come.At least for laksh plz
Sanskar- Mom u always care for them but what about us don't u care about our emotions
Sujata-I don't know that just come.
He was going to deny then thought to go as there will be Aman and he can also see swara's health.
He went near uttara made her sleep properly and left the room.
He went to his room freshened up and again went to uttara to wake her up.
He gently made her awake and told her to get ready.
Sanskar- uttara freshen up yourself we are going in badi
Listening this she looked at him with wide eyes and then excitedly jumped down the bed and ran with a jet speed to ready
He chuckled at her attics.His sister was childish as well as mature.when uttara got ready they went down and went with the family to badi.
In sanskar's car
Uttara,Laksh ragini were in sanskar's car.Ragini made Uttara and sanskar's ears bleed by her nonsense talks.All reached badi.
Sanskar got a call so he went to attend it and uttara waited for him.
Other side swara packed her clothes and went outside for laundry.She rushed out with a heavy bag.She saw all maheshwari family.He eyes searched for sanskar and uttara but both were missing.She got disappointed.
She continued to walk but her sandals were not properly fit in her foot.Her concentration was there so she failed to notice someone in front of her.Sanskar was also coming in same direction with the same call and dash!!
Sanskar saw her who rules his heart, his swara.He hold her by waist and got lost in her.
Swara closed her eyes in fear of falling but opened her eyes to see her sanskar.She too got lost in him
Aman came inside badi and said
Aman-Swara r u......
His voice stuck in his throat seeing the scene.Uttara kept admiring the scene.
Both came into senses hearing a painful voice.
Ouch!! it was from Ragini.The bag slides and hit ragini's leg.
They separated themselves and moved away awkwardly. They were embarrassed.Sanskar saw swara clearly.A white bandage on her forehead.
Sanskar -Are u fine?
Swara-huh
Aman-swara he asked r u fine.
Swara glared Aman and said
Swara-Yes I m.
Uttara excitedly jumped on swara and said
Uttara-Bhabhi how r u? I missed u so much
Swara-I m fine.
Aman-uttara slowly she is little weak.
Uttara-sorry sorry are u hurt
Swara-no uttara I m fine Bhai is telling lies
Uttara-I know how much concerned u r about your health so plz
Swara and sanskar were stealing glances from each other

Continued....
Bye guys take care.