Part 22

In Maheshwari mansion, Sanskar's room

All four were talking and having fun. Aman told them, how they meet and futher lovestory. Just then, Sujata, Ram and Uttara came. Uttara hugged Swara

Uttara - Bhabhi I missed you

Sanskar - Such a nautanki!

Uttara - BHAI!

Swara - Shut up Sanskar.

Ram - Sanskar, Bhaisa is keeping some party for his deal.

Aman - Ya I too heard it. Sir got a good deal.

Sanskar (Thinking something) - Hmm, I have one work. I will be back.

All looked confused as how can Sanskar leave. Sanskar came after attending one call.

Sanskar - Actually I was thinking that everyone of us should attend this party.

Swara - Why?

Sanskar - We are all from one company that's why.

Swara - I don't want to attend.

Sanskar - You have too. Your boss is saying so.

Swara (murmured) - Such a irritating boss.

Sanskar - I will order dresses for you all.

Sanskar went from there. Uttara received a call.

Uttara - I have to complete my work since at night I will not get time.

Sujata, Swara and Riya kept chatting. Aman and Ram went for some work.

When it was time for the party, Uttara came in with three packets. Handed one to Swara, Riya and Sujata.

Uttara - Bhai gave me this. And Riya di you can change in my room.

Sujata - Swara you change here.

Swara - Me?

Sujata - Ha why not?

Uttara (teasing her) - Bhai won't be here. Don't worry.

Swara shied.

Later Sujata went to her room followed by Uttara and Riya to change.

Once Swara was alone, she opened her packet to see a red beautiful gown similar to the one she wore on her proposal. She caressed that gown and went to change.

After wearing that gown, she sat in front of mirror to get herself ready. That's when she heard a knock.

Swara - Yes Uttara you can come

But it was Sanskar. He was also not knowing it was Swara in his room.

Sanskar entered slowly and as soon as he saw her, he ws stunned. She was looking damn preety without even any accessories or light makeup. He couldn't even remove his eyes from her. In her trance, he moved forward towards her and stood behind her. She had taken her all hair at front so her slight back was visible.

Swara took two different earrings in her hands and shiwed it on her ears and turned to ask Uttara which one looks better but got shocked seeing him looking at her without a blink.

Swara - Sanskar

Sanskar removed her both hands from her ears and turned her to the mirror. He looked at the earrings once and slowly yet sensually made her wear those. Swara closed her eyes feeling his touch. Then he took her bracelet and hold her hand as if it was a feather. He made her wear it. Then took the necklace and softly made her wear it touching her neck.