Chapter 15

Ashen slowly walked into the Turtles' cell, silently hoping they were still alive. Although she'd never admit it to her sister, she felt horrible for these mutants. She just wondered why they insisted on trying to kill her master.
"Maybe they're not the enemy.." She thought. Then she mentally slapped herself. That was a ridiculous thought. Right?
She approached the cell door, noticing that the Turtles were awake and...healed? What? But how? Then she noticed the girl. Sprawled out on the floor, unconscious. She let out a low growl. That girl really bugged her. She didn't exactly know why, but there was something about her that just nipped at her heels.
"What're you doing here?" The red-clad Turtle growled. Ashen put a hand on her hip.
"Master told me to fetch you. He wishes you all to witness your master's downfall." She stated her orders. The blue-clad Turtle perked up.
"Splinter's here?"
Ashen nodded. "Our mutant troops, Rahzar, Fishface, Buzzkill, and Tigerclaw worked themselves to death trying to catch him, but we finally got him here. He's fine, just unconscious."
The girl on the floor stirred, obviously trying to awaken. Ashen knew she didn't have time to wait for her.
She yanked open the cell door and immediately fitted the Turtles and the girl with chains. The blue-clad Turtle picked the girl up, then followed Ashen out the door.