Author's Note (Re-re-edited)

Hi everybody!! (The second half of this message is extremely important!!)
I'm mostly writing to all of you to let you all know something - this story IS complete. It ends in a cliffhanger.. and the first eight parts of the second book are now published. TMNT 2012 - Love and Chaos, the sequel to this novel, is in effect! There's a good seven chapters plus a prologue published right now! I'm genuinely excited for this, and, after going back to watch more TMNT and re reading this novel, I figured it's time to release the next one. Enjoy!!

P.S : Guys, I just had a peek at the stats of this novel.. and I can't express enough how overwhelmingly grateful I am for every single one of my readers. I mean, there are people from almost all over the WORLD that read this!! I wrote this when I was.. a blooming author, barely getting comfortable with the idea of sharing my fanfiction with others. This was my first story! And so many people absolutely love it! I've always known that this book had a lot of attention, and, of course, have always been grateful, but something about seeing the numbers and locations really hit me hard. You people are incredible, and, if not for you guys, I probably wouldn't be pursuing a writer's career or a journalism career. You guys, the people that read and care for this story, are what inspired me to do what I loved, even if I didn't quite see myself as good enough. And for that, I owe each and every one of you a thank you. Thank you so so so much.

-Sadiekins