Author's Note

Alright, so this isn't the story I had mentioned in Twisted Memory. But I was in the creative mood to make this sooo.... 

That doesn't mean I'm going to start on this right away, but you can add it to your library so you'll know when I update it. Enough of that, I'll dive right into what you'll expect or need to be prepared for in this story.

~ So number one on the list is the yaoi part of this. If you are new to my profile here on Wattpad then and don't know what yaoi is then it's boy x boy love. So if you can't stand that then first of all, how in the world did you get here, and second of all, why are you here? If you are here because you love these two together then go on ahead to the story since you get the basic principals.

~ There will be some abuse from either Eren's family or Levi's. Both of them lost their mothers so it's hard for the husbands or brothers and sisters. So yeah prepare for that as well.

~ There may be some suicidal attempts in this one due to the abuse or something else like over dosage on drugs or drinking too much alcohol.

~ I don't know if there will be any form of rape but I might add some in this so if I do put it in here then you'll be warned right here. Still don't know yet though.

I don't think I'm missing anything but if I remember anything else I'll update this page.

If you don't like ANYTHING on here then SIMPLY DON'T READ AND DON'T REPORT!!!!

Thank you!!!