Chapter Seven

Levi's POV

It's been about a month since the photo shoot and I think I may be going crazy. The people I've been working with for six years now look like their normal selves and then the moment I blink I see them in different clothing on the floor as lifeless corpses. I made a strong resolve not to get Eren's number but here I am using Mikasa's phone to put his contact info onto my phone. I sat down onto the couch in my suite with the T.V. turned on, still typing in the contact information onto my phone. After I finished typing it in I set Mikasa's phone back on the coffee table and opened my messaging app. I entered Eren's name into the search box for me to start a new conversation with him but I only stared at the blank text box. The cursor continued to blink and my eyes watched it intently, but I only groaned and tossed my phone to the side of me on the couch.

" What am I doing? I told myself that I wasn't going to get involved with anyone but those at work and my little sister. Why is he so different from everybody?"

The thought that I found him familiar was unsettling to me, and the studio he works at, the name of it sounded familiar too. ' Scouts. ' Scouts of what? After my encounter with Eren everyone seemed more familiar, and not just from working with them all these years. I lay my head back on the couch and sank into the cushion supporting me. I let out a sigh and while I was looking at the ceiling I heard some news reporters talking about the video I made the company take down. After I left Eren I had told Hanji about the video in the car and she started calling all the people on my list to meet tbat day that the meetings would be canceled. And with that she drove us to the company while she was on the phone with Erwin. It was reassuring that the people at the company cared about my situations, but there are those who are envious of me because of that. I don't mind though, more or less because I don't care.

They went on and on about the video and it was getting annoying so I sat up to grab the remote to change the channel. I flipped through so many that I may as well have started the list all over again, but I found one channel about art and the different fields in it so I decided to watch it for a while. I've been getting so many days off that it's kind of worrisome but at the same time I don't really mind, I won't be in the modeling business for the entirety of my life. I just have to live the most of it, only, if I could. The world has become dull to me, nothing exciting to me is out there. Sometimes I compare life with excitement to a diamond, at first it's new and has a fresh clean start but after a while everything starts to dull, you start to lose interest and then you toss it away.

When I was about to get up from the couch to get some coffee I heard the announcer bring up Eren's name.

" And here we have two collages from the rising photographer, Eren Jaeger. Here he was generous enough to give us two contradicting collages to compare."

The camera man switched from the announcer to the collages. When I saw the pictures on the screen I was immediately awestruck.

" The first one here he had described as what the many joys you could have or find through out your life." They then switched over to the other collage, " Then the second one here shows the dark nature of one's choices ultimately leading to death."

When they showed the second collage I quickly paused the show and walked up to the T.V. slowly. When I was close enough to it I fell down to my knees as I stared at each individual picture on this morbid collage. I took my empty hand and touched the screen as if I could touch the pictures themselves. Each picture had its own meaning in a sense, but I couldn't believe such a photographer existed. Taking pictures of human beings who used to walk among us and displaying them for his own gain. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't take pictures of the deceased, unless something very traumatic had happened to them. When that thought came to mind it reminded me of how my life was after my mother passed away, the horrible experience both my sister and I had went through.

But then it hit me, it was only a thought but it seemed to connect the dots as to why Eren might've defaulted to taking these kinds of pictures. What if something had happened to him while he was a child? The thought of that happening only started to worry me more than it should have. I only continued to look at the pictures trying to see if there was a connection between them, but they were all portraying different things.

I sat down on the floor with my legs crossed and my elbows resting on my knees, my hands covering my eyes. I looked back up to the screen and looked at the five different pictures on the collage, I was only glad he didn't take this any farther. I was becoming really anxious so I stood up, walked over to the couch, and grabbed my phone. I opened the messaging app and typed his name, after which I immediately started typing into the text box. After I sent it I waited. I kept staring at my phone waiting for the word "delivered" to change to "read at". The change finally happened but I didn't get to see him type back.

But that soon changed and the answer I received only made me worry even more.

AN: Alright so I've got to write three chapters on here now, right? Idk, I'm gonna try and write three just in case. So now that things are starting to kick into motion what do you think is going to happen now? Is Eren really a normal guy or is he something else entirely? And what did he do that he regrets? And what was that slip that Krista gave him a while back? Find out in the next chapter!!!

To Be Continued...