Chapter Six

Levi's POV

The photo shoot was a lot quicker so we were ahead of schedule, however we had to remain in the building due to a heavy storm outside so I decided to take this opportunity to talk with Eren. I found him at a bench putting his camera away in the compartment boxes they had come from, I found it kind of odd for such a small camera to need that much space so I cleared my throat to ask about it.

" Why are the compartments so big for a small camera?"

" Haha, you're a funny one you know that? Mikasa told me a bit about you, and to answer your question, the inside has a really thick layer of soft protective foam so the camera won't break so easily if this is dropped for whatever reason."

Eren opened the compartment again for me to see and I nodded. He must've knew I had something to ask him because he flat out asked if I did.

" I have a feeling you didn't come here to make small talk, so what's up?"

" Oh, I um... I've been thinking for a little while now, you ah... I'm sorry but I just can't shake the feeling that I've seen you somewhere before this. Sounds stupid I know but it's a weird feeling I've had since I was in the car and my sister brought up your name."

I couldn't believe I couldn't speak clearly, and what's more is that I brought that topic up. I shook my head and decided to change the subject again. Well, that was before Eren came close to me to whisper something into my ear.

" If something is holding that feeling down, let go of it and a whole world will open up to you."

My eyes widened and I quickly shoved him away, and when I saw his expression I was paralyzed with a sense of fear. His bubbly happy smiling face had turned into a cold and desolate expression, devoid of any emotion. However when I blinked he was on the ground with a worried look on his face. I immediately went over to him to help him to his feet and apologized.

" I am so sorry! I don't know what just happened! You didn't whisper anything into my ear right?"

" No I did, but I didn't expect you to be so strong. Besides it's my fault this happened, so to make it up to you I can get you some coffee and walk you out. Unless you want something else."

" No no, it's fine real-"

" I insist, please Levi."

I turned my face away from him but I nodded. I don't know why I'm getting so flustered with him around, but at least we won't have to cross paths again after this.

Eren's POV

When I saw Levi nod his head giving into my request I put on a cheerful smile. I let him go gather his things as I finished putting the camera away. As I was doing so I watched Levi and his sister having a small but non negative argument. It reminded me of how I'd have those kinds of arguments with my parents when I was little, before everything changed for the worse. I started to put everything away quickly so I could distract myself from the display, so I wouldn't be reminded of the past. Levi had finished with his business as soon as I had finished putting the compartments onto their designated shelves.

" So you done here or do you need more time?" Hearing his soft voice was so comforting.

" No I'm done, and it looks like the storm subsided. So, shall we get going?" I put on my gentle smile and led the way to the entrance of the building.

It seemed like their manager had taken Mikasa to the car before hand so it was just me and Levi. We had gotten the coffee I promised him but when we got outside he had already finished his.

" I can tell you're stressed about something."

" How can you tell?"

" Any normal person wouldn't be done with their coffee already, especially during the winter season."

" You may have a point there, guess I got that habit from my mother."

With that as a reminder I decided to ask about the interview video.

" Hey Levi, I watched the interview video that was posted about two days ago. And I could tell that you were hiding the truth, your aura had went dark when the interviewer asked you the question."

When I told him he seemed really surprised, it was almost as if he didn't know that the video was up.

" Wait what?!"

I pulled up the video and showed him. His expression was as if he had seen a ghost, at this rate it seemed like he might end up crying.

" But how?! They told me that this got deleted! They told me... it got deleted..."

" Levi?"

" I was dragged into that interview, it was back when I was still new in the modeling industry. They told me that they would delete it if I had asked them to, and I did. I never thought that they'd do something like this."

There was pause and I could hear his rough and chaotic breathing, I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent.

" Look I'm sorry but I have to go."

" Wait Levi!"

He stopped and waited for me to speak.

" What are you going to do about this? Look I know it's not in my place but I'll give you my number if you ever need it. You can call or text me for anything, and I mean that."

That's when I heard him sigh, and I knew that I'd never get to see or hear him again. After two thousand years, I'll lose him again.

" I'm grateful for your support but I'm going to have to decline. Thank you for telling me about the video as well. It was great to meet you, Eren Jaeger. Goodbye."

And with that he left me in the blizzard cold weather, with shattered hope, but a strong and determined heart.

AN: Welp here's the second chapter I promised you guys, I'm gonna be working on my picture now. I'll try my best to write a new chapter on here everyday until Thanksgiving break so hope you guys will stay patient for Twisted Memory. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!!!

To Be Continued...