🥀1🥀

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The world in 3023 is all about subs and dom's relationship. The President said that subs are nothing more than either slaves or actually boyfriends/girlfriends, so subs on their paper works tell them if they are slaves or either romantic subs. Subs are locked up in 'subs shops' where they await for doms to come and pick out which one they want.

Parabatai are special and rare subs, they're two different subs, but they can't be separate or they become sad and depressed until they go crazy; and that is where Michael and Luke are. They are two subs that are parabatai.

The sub shop owner had no idea what to do so they just locked them both in a cage together in hope that would be enough so they don't go crazy.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Calum and Ashton are both dominates that have their own business, they're both multimillionaires and they are looking for a sub.

Calum and Ashton walked side by side going into the shop.

"How can I help you?" a man that looks to be in his mid-30s come out of the back to help them.

"Hi, I'm Calum Hood and this is Ashton Irwin, we are looking for a sub." Calum smiled.

"Yes, well, what are you guys looking for? Excited Male or female?"

"Male." Ashton's ruff and a masculine voice spoke.

"Well, right over there are the male subs, so you guys can head on in and choose which one you like."

Calum was more of the softer dom and hated how subs were kept in cages and made to be out like they were some kind of pet. They aren't.

Ashton and Calum were looking at all of the subs there until they saw a blonde hair blue eyed beauty.

And at that moment they knew that they needed him.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Ashton could feel his blood start to boil as he read the sign.

Name: Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford (Parabatai)

Age: 18

Dom/Sub: Subs

Kinks:

-Bondage

-Pet Play

Punishments:

-Spanking

-Isolation X

-Humiliation

-Whipping

-Timeout/kneeling in a place for a long time

-Orgasm denial

-Silent treatment X

------

Parabatai Ashton didn't want 2 subs, he wanted 1. He wanted Luke, he didn't want Michael at all.

Ashton grabbed Calum and brought him out of the back to talk.

"I want him." Ashton stated rather rudely.

Calum sighed as he looked at his boyfriend. "I know baby, but he's a Parabatai, Luke needs Michael and we didn't want 2 subs, remember."

Calum wanted Luke, but what he did not want was Michael. It wasn't like he didn't like Michael it was he didn't want 2 subs and if they wanted Luke, they needed to get Michael too.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Luke and Michael were so excited for what was going to come they knew they were going to go home with the nice looking couple. Michael couldn't help feel attracted to them already, they were so beautiful the one with the black hair and beautiful brown eyes that were so beautiful and the other one that was at least 6 feet and blonde curly hair and those alluring hazel eyes.

Luke was the exact same way as Michael. Michael could feel how happy and excited Luke was.

"Do you think they're going to get us?" Luke asked bouncing in the cage.

"I hope so," Michael wasn't physically as happy as Luke. He didn't bounce, he was more bubbly on the inside he could feel the excitement.

But what made Michael sad was how they looked at Luke with so much love and passion and then the way they looked at him with almost as if in disgust. Now that hurt, but maybe Michael was seeing things. They had to love him as well, right? He was trying to stay positive just like how Luke told him to but he still couldn't help but feel sad that they wouldn't love him and they would only love Luke and not him because let's face it: Luke was way better than Michael.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Ok, my loves, that's the first chapter!

It's kind of a crappy chapter, but sorry lol the next chapter will be longer and it will get more interesting as time goes on.