🥀2🥀

Michael and Luke were sitting side by side on the couch waiting for their new dominates to come and give them the rules.

Ashton handed Michael a rule sheet and Calum handed Luke a rule sheet.

Michael looked up at Ashton and Ashton glared back at Michael.

Michael still felt like they hated him because of Ashton and Calum were already treating him. On the car ride home, they made chit-chat with Luke and talked about all the things that he liked not once did they talk to Michael they only glared at him and told him to be quiet when he tried to answer some questions too and even Luke tried getting him to answer some.

Michael read over the rules.

Rules: (Michael)

-Do all of your chores (all of them or you will receive punishment)

-Do not call us by our name only Master (Calum) and Sir (Ashton).

-Do not talk back

-Do not be rude to our guest.

-Make sure Luke is alright and ready to go to school

-Make breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day

-You sit at the mini table beside the table not with us

-Do not touch yourself.

Michael looked over at Luke's page and read it as well he just felt kind of weird like the rules were not that normal.

Rules: (Luke)

-Do not touch yourself (Daddies will do that)

-No talking back

-Don't be rude to our guest

-No eating in the living room only at the table with Daddy and Master

-Always call us Daddy and Master

-Always do your homework

Michael was so confused, why was Luke's list was like the normal subs list and Michael was more of a slave or maids list. Michael looked up again and saw Ashton and Calum, just looking at Luke with so much fondness.

Luke was reading Michaels list and he was so confused as well. "Why are Michael's rules different than mine?" Luke questioned them.

"Because," Ashton stated simply.

Michael didn't know what to say, was he supposed to be a maid for them instead of a sub; is that what they thought. Michael was just biting his lip, trying to keep quiet. He didn't want to back talk them and get punished already! It was only his 1st day.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael was sweeping the floor as he looked up at Luke laughing on the couch while Calum tickled him and Ashton while he was just watching them with so much love and passion in his hazel eyes.

Michael felt envious of Luke, he hated being second to Luke, always. Michael was good looking too, right?

Michael knew that Luke would always be better than him, it's just how the world worked. Luke is beautiful and talented and well, everything he was so perfect and such a great sub but then there's Michael; he's nothing compared to Luke, he's not perfect he's trash and that's why he's a parabatai with Luke because Luke's the perfect one and he's not.

Michael was so jealous of Luke's looks and everything his face was so beautiful and everything he looked in the mirror all he saw was ugly he breaks the mirror from how ugly he is. Michaels not mad that he's a parabatai with Luke, he's not he couldn't have asked for someone better, he's just sad that Luke got all the good looks and he got nothing, not even a nice personality because you know why 'cause Luke has the looks and the personality and that leaves Michael was nothing and he is nothing. That's why he's a slave now because he's Doms only wanted Luke and they only had to get Michael too and that's how everything ever will be because Michael is always second.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael was in his room well more like a closet, but Michael wasn't complaining there's a lot of people out there with nothing so Michael is glad for the things he has.

It kind of made him sad that Luke has a really big room with toys and everything Luke wants while Michael pretty much sleeps in a closet but that's fine at least he has something.

Michael was skyping Leila in his room.

"Ok, so you're telling me that they're treating Luke better?" Leila questioned with a look of anger taking over her.

Leila was a dominant. She has her one sub, Morgan, she's really nice and Michael would have wanted her as a dom but sadly they're both gay.

"No, I'm saying that they're just being nicer to Luke, that's all I'm sure they'll warm up to me soon." Michael smiled.

"You're too nice for your own good, Mikey." Leila sighed as she smiled at the pink haired boy.

"Well, how's Morgan?" Michael asked he was quite interested because Morgan was one of his friends too, she was a very shy Sub she was abused before she came to a Michaels store where he was at and they got to know each other and she's so cute and just an amazing person.

"She's good, she's good. She's getting better at staying home alone without freaking out so that's an amazing step."

Michael was beaming with happiness Morgan deserved to be happy so that's why Michael was happy he wanted everyone to be happy.

"I'm sorry Mikey." Leila smiled sadly at the boy.

"How come? You have nothing to be sorry for."

Leila was so sad for her best friend because he was so happy to find a dom that would love him for who he is but he got stuck with 2 doms that could care less about him and that they only love Luke.

"For Ashton and Calum, there you're dom and they should be more respectful towards you."

"Eh, it's all fine, I'm not that sad about it." Michael just simply smiled to the screen.

Leila knew that Michael was too kind for his own good. She wished that Michael would show his actual feelings instead of hiding them he's so fragile, but he just holds all of his feelings inside until one day everything just gets too much for him until he breaks and he lets out everything.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳