🥀9🥀

Alright Loves! Before this chapter starts I want to ask a couple of things

1) Do you want a character asks?

2) After this book is finished I want to start a new book and I have 2 books one is a Muke and the other is a Malum

----

Reality | Muke

"We're not friends, you know people like you don't hang out with people like me, that's just the way reality is."

~Bottom/Bullied Michael

~Top Luke

---

Alone Kitten | Malum

"Are you real?"

"Of course why wouldn't I be"

Or

Michael is a kitten hybrid who was had a rough past what happens when he meets Calum a stranger that appears out of the blue and wants to help him.

~Bottom/Hybrid Michael

~Top Calum

------

Ok, pick which one I should write next! and if you guys want a character ask. Alrighty, now the story!

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The morning was really busy for Michael, he had to make breakfast and get Luke ready for school. It was like Michael was his mom and Luke was 2 years old and Michael had to help him with everything.

Michael finished all of his chores earlier so for the afternoon he had all to himself.

He really wanted to go down and see the new cafe that opened a little while ago.

He walked down the streets of the town watching all of the couples hold hands and be all lovely with each other and if Michael was hurt a little nobody needed to know. He watched all of the people rushing around trying to get to work or their late meeting someone. Ever since he was younger, he would just watch the people walk by and wondered where they were going and made stories of their life.

Michael came to the new cafe as he opened the door and heard a little bell going off to make people aware that someone came in.

The cafe wasn't busy at all it had a couple of people in it. Michael ordered a cup of hot chocolate along with a muffin as it came to a total of $5.32 Michael quickly paid and sat at a booth.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

After an hour of just sitting there, Michael was approached by two men

^^^^^^^^^^What Frank and Gerad look like^^^^^^^^^

"U-um h-hello," Michael stuttered, he was afraid and very imitated of what they looked like.

"Hi! I'm Gerard and that's Frank, we couldn't help but notice you look at little sad." Gerard smiled sadly.

Frank and Gerard are both doms in a relationship looking for a sub but in the meantime, they opened a cafe.

"O-oh um 'm fine thank you. My names M-Michael by the way." Michael smiled a fake smile.

Frank and Gerard sat down across from Michael. "So how old are you Michael?" Frank asked.

"Im 18." Michael answered.

"Well i'm 23 and Gerard is 24."

"Are you guys doms?" Michael answered rather shyly.

They both had to hold back from cooing at Michael from how cute he is. "Yes, Frank and I are."

As the time flew by Frank, Gerard and Michael were getting closer, they had so much in common from favorite bands to foods. Michael really liked them they were very kind and friendly nobody has been this kind to Michael in so long, well rather than Luke and Leia. *I just realized that this kind of sounds like the twins in star wars lmao, except its Leia instead of Leila.* Michael was happy with Frank and Gerard and the bonus is that there super hot.

"This was so fun," Michael laughed as Gerard said a joke to make them laugh.

"Yes, it was I'm glad we got to meet you, Michael." Frank smiled at Michael.

Michael suddenly felt sad he knew that Luke was the better one out of them to when Frank and Gerard ever meet Luke they'll want him and not Michael it's sad to think but it's true, its always true. Luke is way better than him he has to the blonde beauty and that that sky blue eyes that makes anyone fall in love with just from a glance.

"Are you alright Michael?" Gerard asked, they both noticed Michael's sudden change in mood.

"Ya, I'm alright." Michael faked a smile again.

"You sure?" Frank said he didn't want to pressure the younger, but he wanted to know what's got him down.

"Ya I'm fine. Do you guys know the time?" Michael asked he noticed that it was getting dark and he was getting worried and maybe thought it was his mind playing tricks on him.

"Um... it's 7:00," Gerard said as he looked down at his watch.

Michael jumped up he was in shit now he was supposed to be home at 4 he had to make dinner for Ashton, Calum, and Luke. "Fuck, I have to go I'm sorry I need to go though like right now."

Michael gave them no time to talk as he ran away from the two he needed to get home he was already in so much trouble he knew he was getting punished for this. Michael was scared, he had never been given a punishment yet and didn't want to know what his punishment is going to be he could feel a panic attack building in his stomach he couldn't breathe. It was either from the running or his panic attack.

"I'm in so much shit," Michael whimpered to himself.

He was very close to the house now as he was only a few steps from the front door. Every step he took he could feel his heart sank deeper into the dark pits of his stomach.

When Michael got to the door, he opened it and closed the door behind him. When Michael turned around, he was pushed hard to the door as he whimpered in pain he started up into the eyes of the dark Hazel brown eyes that were Ashton Irwin. Michael could feel the anger radiation of his body as Ashton's fingers squeezed his hands and made them bleed. He could feel the trickle of blood running down his hand.

"You're in for it now slave."

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

That's it left it on a cliffhanger so... sorry, it's a short chapter but yay my two babies are now in the story fully I'm so excited for Frank and Gerard!

Comment of what you thought of this chapter and don't forget to comment on what book I should do next and if you guys want a character ask?