🥀21🥀

Hey Loves, I just posted a new story called Alone Kitten, and it's amazing, I have the whole outline done and I'm so excited to write the book please go check it out!

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The cold wind was blowing around him as his hair was blowing to one side. His small body shaking from the cold air as he waited for his lovers to pick him up. His arms crossed as he tried to warm them.

Michael was nervous, he could feel his chest tightening with anxiety as the seconds' pass. What if this was all some joke and the kiss that he and Ashton shared was nothing and ment absolutely nothing to him? Michael didn't think he could handle that he was such a fragile person, that he knew he wouldn't be able to survive that pain. He's got through all of this pain in his life, he's just had so much pain that this would be the last straw and he couldn't handle that.

He's tried to stop the thoughts that were passing through is head. It didn't work as all he thought was the 'what if' he hated how everything he was thinking it was always something bad it was like he could never really think anything good.

A car honk jolted him out of his thoughts as he saw Ashton's beautiful black car pull up. He wasn't good with cars so he couldn't put his finger on the name but all he knew was that it was for sure an expensive car.

"Hey Baby." Ashton smiled as he got out of the car followed by Calum.

Michael just smiled and spoke a small and shy hello back. Michael was shocked as they helped him into the car as Ashton held the door open and Calum led him in the backseat of the car.

Ashton stared up the car and played the radio.

Michael hummed along to the songs that he knew as they played on the radio. "So, where are we going?" Michael's timid voice spoke up after a few minutes of driving.

"Now that, my lovely sub is a surprise," Calum said as he looked back to face the beautiful green-eyed beauty.

Michael smiled a little as he bit his plumb lips.

He started to daydream about everything that has happened to him. He couldn't help but think about it even though it made him sad. His life wasn't very good at all, he was glad for the things that he has, and that a lot of other people have it way worse than him, so he's not complaining about it at all. He's just sad that his life wasn't as beautiful as people usually say and how people always said that you just had to wait and have faith that one day something beautiful will come out of this. Michael just lost his faith back when his dom, Dean, hurt him even worse than anyone as done, he was broken he knew that for sure he was just sad that his life wasn't as beautiful and perfect like Luke's. Luke, a boy with blonde hair and beautiful ocean eyes, Michael's best friend a boy who had everything and still does. Is Michael jealous of everything that Luke has; yes he is and he's not afraid to admit that because Luke deserves his perfect life, he's just waiting for that one day that he has that perfect life too, and for the first time in a long time Michael has felt like he had that perfect life with the perfect doms. No Parabatai to hold him down just him, Ashton and Calum.

"Mikey," Ashton deep voice woke Michael out of his mind. "We're here."

Michael smiled widely as the curly haired dom helped him out of the black car.

Ashton and Calum have brought Michael to a fancy restaurant that took his breath away, it was so beautiful. Everyone dressed in fancy attire, and the waiters were dressed nicely, the lights are a beautiful chandelier that hung over each table it was amazing.

"Beautiful isn't it." Calum asked as they were seated at a table.

"Ya," Michael breathed out as he was still in awe from how perfect everything looked.

Michael looked over the menu and didn't really know what to order. He bites his lip as his eyes glazed over each cursive word that told him what the meal was about.

"You know what you're going to order baby?" Ashton asked as he put his menu down.

Michael nodded a little as he set the menu down as well.

"Hello I'm Kristy, and I'm going to be your server this evening. Can I start you off with drinks." The blonde hair girl smiled and showed over her pearly white teeth.

"Hi I'm just going to have water please." Calum spoke first.

"Same please." Ashton said.

Kristy nodded as she wrote down Aston's order. "And you sweety."

Michael's cheeks turned a little pink. "Can I just have water please and thank you."

Kristy smiled at him "Sure thing I'll be right back for your orders unless you already know what you want now."

"We can order now," Calum said as he looked around at them to confirm that they can order their food.

"Can i have the chicken marsala please with a side of Mashed potatoes," Ashton told the girl as he passed his menu to her.

"Can I have the steak wrap please," Calum asked, he was always the kinder one to people when they went out he always used his manners and spoke his gentle and kind voice. "Michael," Calum asked the boy.

"C-can I have the Chicken Caesar salad please," Michael asked as the girl scribbled his order down and told them the order will be out soon.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

After dinner, Ashton and Calum drove Michael back to his apartment.

"Thank you for everything you guys this means a lot to me," Michael said as he kissed the two doms on the cheek.

"We love you Mikey." Calum said as he hugged the smaller boy.

"Love you guys too, so much." Michael said as he let go and went back inside.

Michael shut the door gently, a huge smile at his lips as he squealed a little. Michael was startled as he heard a cough from behind him. He whirled around and was frozen to the spot as he saw the two doms stare at him with a little angry and worry.

"Where have you been, Michael?"

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

That's that chapter hope you guys liked and go check out, Alone Kitten!