🥀14🥀

I'm so sorry, it's another shorter chapter, ugh I'm sorry again ;(

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

It was 1 in the morning and the only sounds heard was from a small boy in the corner of his bed, sobbing into his knees trying to be quick as he knew if he woke one of his doms he would get punished and he didn't want to get punished again.

Michael was at war again with himself. He had no idea what to do. One side of his mind kept yelling at him to leave Ashton and Calum but the other said to stay because he deserves what they give him.

"I don't know what to do...." Michael whispered.

Michael slapped a hand over his mouth as the sobs got worse and more violent.

Michael rocked himself back and forth, he only wanted to the right thing. Did he really deserve to be happy though, does he really deserve Frank and Gerard?

Michael's head was spinning as his breathing picked up. He could feel that he was going to have a panic attack.

"Breathe, Michael, breathe." He told himself.

"Don't know how to breathe. I feel like I can't breathe." He said as he laid on his side as he clutched his head. Tears pooled out of his eyes.

With one final thought, he passed out and let the blackness take over his torn and aching body.

'Do I really deserve to be happy?'

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael called Frank and Gerard when he woke up 3 hours later from passing out.

"Frank?" Michael asked through his phone.

"Mikey?" He heard from his phone he could hear how tired Frank was. He was so stupid of course he would be sleeping, it was 4 in the morning.

"Ya I'm here, I'm just sad."

"Why are you sad Kitten?" Gerard asked, as Michael just now knew he was on speaker phone.

"Because I just am, I'm always sad. I want to be happy." Michael cried.

"Kitten," Frank said. "We love you."

Michael was taken back by the answer that Frank said.

"Yes, we both love you sweet pea. We would love for you to be our sub?" Gerard asked.

Michael had no idea what to say.

"You don't have to give us an answer yet as we both know you're in a relationship now but think about it, ok kitten? We love you always and forever."

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

"Bye Mikey, I love you." Luke said as he kissed Michael's cheek

"Love you too." He whispered back.

Luke took Ashton and Calum's hand and was led to the black car.

Michael waited by the door as he watched as his doms laughed and took Luke to school.

As the door closed shut he ran back to his room and grabbed his phone.

Michael dialed the familiar contact that was at the top of his list.

"Leila?" Michael asked.

"What's up Mikey what happened?" Leila was worried, she could hear the fear and agony in Michael's voice.

"I'm having trouble with figuring something out."

"What is it," Leila asked. "Talk to me Mikey, you need to tell me."

"It's just... do I deserve to be happy?"

Leila was so mad, not at Michael she was mad at Ashton and Calum and every person who made him feel this way. "You are so perfect Mikey and you deserve to be happy you deserve to have everything you ever wanted."

"I don't know what to do. Should I stay with Ashton and Calum? Or should I go with Frank and Gerard?"

"I'm going to be honest with you Michael, and you need to get this answer and take it and hold onto it forever," Leila said sternly. "You need to leave, get out of that house and never look back we will go to court and fight for you to be Frank and Gerard's sub, because you are so amazing and beautiful you deserve everything you deserve to be happy, you deserve to have the world."

Michael shed some tears at what Leila said to him. "You mean that?"

"Of course Mikey I love you, as your best friend I'm telling you, you deserve the entire universe. You deserve to be happy and feel the love of a dom like you should not have a crappy and useless doms that only care for Luke. Don't get me wrong I love Luke we're all best friends, but Mikey you need to feel love for yourself, you can't keep drowning you need Frank and Gerard to help you learn to swim and if you keep living in that horrible house with your doms now you will drown and you will die."

"I love you." Michael cried.

"You are so special Mikey and i love you." Leila smiled from the other end of the phone her own tears running down her face, her brown eyes closing as she tried to stop the tears.

"I'm going to repeat myself Mikey." Leila said. "You deserve happiness and everything you ever wanted, I need you to be happy because you are you, and you are so beautiful."

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

I love Leila so much, my heart is swelling from happiness. Michael does deserve to be happy, I'm crying so hard.