🥀5🥀

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

It's been a couple of months since Ashton and Calum bought Luke and Michael as their subs.

Luke wanted to know why Ashton and Calum haven't been doing anything sexual with Michael and only have been with him. It hurt him to know that everyone loved him and not Michael, it hurt because that was his best friend-hey brother they've spent so much time together ever since they were kids and Luke doesn't understand how they don't like Michael; he's everything and he's so perfect and it hurts him to know that he doesn't think the same.

The only problem right now is that Luke has already asked why they don't do anything sexual with Michael and.... Well, let's just say that Ashton and Calum had some fun with him. Within his hazy mind, he completely forgot how Michael was feeling. All he could care about was the pressure building up in his stomach as it twists into knots.

As Ashton kept thrusting into Luke, as Luke draws out little 'uhs' Luke was to busy thinking about how good Ashton and Calum made him feel, he forgot all about what he was thinking about before.

Calum was kneeling in front of Luke with his cock in Luke's mouth as he made Luke deepthroat him.

As Ashton thrust harder and harder into Luke's ass, Luke's whole body moved forward on Calums dick making it go further down his throat, Luke was choking on Calum.

Once Ashton came deep inside of Luke, Ashton let out a moan that made Calum cum instantly inside of Luke's mouth with a loud moan.

Calum and Ashton pulled out gently to not hurt Luke.

Luke was panting heavily as he smiled shyly at they two doms. "I love you guys."

"We love you too princess, you are our favorite baby."

And in that moment if Luke wasn't still in his hazy, he would have yelled at his doms for being so mean to Michael but this is after sex and Luke isn't in his right mind to defend his best friend so all he did was mumble a little 'ya' as he fell asleep with the two doms cuddled up to him.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael wasn't ok and he knew that he just didn't really want to admit that. It's hard to over hear your doms having sex with their other sub while they have not touched you or even looked at you for over 2 months. Ya it hurts really bad.

Michael was just sat on his bed with his head in his hands as he let tears prickle his eyes. He just wanted to be loved, he wanted to be touched he wanted to feel like he was worth something.

Michael overheard Luke having sex with Calum and Ashton, it hurt to know that they would have sex with Luke, but sadly Michael knew that of course, they would have sex with Luke because he's Luke and he has the body and he has the looks. He's not fat and ugly! He's beautiful and perfect. So, of course, they were going to have sex with him. It just kind of hurt to know while they looked like better as they would have sex with him and for Michael, they could barely look at him without being disgusted in what they saw.

It hurt his heart. It felt like someone ripped out his heart and stomach on it like his heart was nothing. It was like he couldn't breathe, his chest aches so bad that he couldn't breathe, he just couldn't. All of his thoughts rushed through his head at once it hurt a lot.

Michael has been so deprived of anything sexual as his doms have not done anything with him and he's not allowed to touch himself so he would get in trouble.

Michaels not going to lie, he did get hard everytime he over heard them having sex while it hurt his heart the most but he couldn't touch himself. He didn't want to get punished over the months he has done everything he can to not get punished because he knew that the difference between Luke's punishments and his. Luke's was easy and his, well that would go really hard on him because they don't like him. Michael was stuck taking a cold shower to take care of his problem in his pants.

As the cold water hit his back he let all of his thoughts run free.

'Why don't they like me?' Was the biggest question running through his pretty little head. Was it because he was fat? Ugly? Not perfect? Or was it because he wasn't Luke. It's not fair since that their parabatai, he's always being judged and that he is always being compared to him it hurts to know that Luke is always going to be the better one which is why that Michael feels like this. He's always being compared to Luke because Luke is the prettier one and the talented one and the perfect one while Michael is the uglier one and has no talents at all. Michael knew that Luke was better but it hurt a lot when your doms thought the same.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

All right, sorry this is a very short chapter!

And the smut is not that good sorry again.

I cried well writing this story, ugh why do I do this to myself? Well, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and didn't cry as much as me!