🥀24🥀

My Emotions are fucked!!!

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The smoke filled his lungs like a balloon as he breathed it out into the open air. The wind blowing through his body like it was nothing. His thoughts were clouded, as he was up standing on the bridge, letting everything free. His body moving with the strong cold wind.

Michael was out of breath as he took a long deep breath of the air as he took out another cigarette to smoke. Michael flicked the lighter in as he watched the flame spark. The burning sensation numbing all of his pain.

In this moment Michael Clifford was numb, he was numb to the world around him.

He loved the feeling of the wind dancing around him. Michael was so close to the edge that one little push or if the wind became stronger he would fall, he would plummet into the dark cold water beneath him.

"Michael." Michael heard a voice behind him. He didn't care, he didn't care about anything at this moment he just wanted to be free.

"I swear to fucking god, Mikey, you get back down from there!" Luke cried as he ran to Michael.

Michael didn't really care what Luke wanted, it's not likes he's actually going to jump; he's too pathetic to end his life. Don't get him wrong he wants to he's just so much of a pathetic human to end his life.

"M-Mikey, please, i don't know what to say just come down from there please." Luke cried, he loved Michael and he just wanted this to stop, he can't handle the thought of knowing that one day Michael might actually take his own life he can't handle that thought anymore. Luke just wants him to be ok.

"I'm fine Luke, i'm not going to jump," Michael said as he put the cigarette back in his mouth taking a deep breath letting in the smoke that could once kill him. Michael didn't care that by smoking he could die, it's not like he doesn't want to die already so what's the point.

Luke texted Calum and Ashton a little while ago so they should be here soon. "Mikey you know i love you right?"

"How could you Luke... I don't even love me." Michael laughed as tears fell from beautifully sad eyes. "How could anyone love me, 'cause look at me Luke... i'm a mess... i'm nothing, im not perfect, i'm not going to be enough for anyone."

"That's not true, you hear me! That's not true i love you, Mikey, Calum loves you, Ashton loves you." Luke practically yelled, he needed Michael to hear him. Michael needed to know that he's not alone and that he's loved even when he thinks he's not.

Michael has love from other people, all that he's missing his self-love.

"Why do i hate myself." Michael's voice cracked, as he put out the cigarette on his arm as he loved the pain that it gives him.

"Don't Mikey, don't hurt yourself, please. Can you just please come down from there you're scaring me." Luke practically begged.

"And you don't think im not scaring myself!?" Michael yelled back, he was terrified of what he became, why couldn't he stay that young happy child he once was, he was so happy when he thought the world was so beautiful and wonderful, next thing he knew he grew up and found out the world was so fucking cruel.

Michael sobbed as he looked at the dark blue waters below him. "I just want to be happy," Michael whispered as Luke could barely hear him but made out what he said.

"And you will be, with us." Luke said as he watched Michael. Luke didn't want to get close or he would scare him even more and maybe end up making him jump and he didn't want that.

"I want this pain to be gone Lukey, i want it to be gone forever." Michael cried as sobs racked his body.

"Michael!" Calum cried as he saw Michael's small frame up on the ledge just watching the waters as tears fell from his face down to the river.

Michael was startled as he felt himself being pulled back and was enveloped in warmth as he cried into the body chest as he knew it was Ashton's built chest. His fingers wrapped there way around his shirt not wanting to let go.

"Why would you do that?" Ashton questioned with angry lazed in his voice the shaking boy. He wasn't angry at Michael he was angry at himself for not being there for the younger sub.

"I-im s-sorry." Michael cried.

"Move in." Ashton spoke as he kissed Michael's forehead.

"Y-yes," Michael said as he still cried he was still shaken up over what happened.

Calum and Luke hugged Michael as well as they all confronted each other in the middle of the abandoned road nothing but themselves and only one light that was barely enough for them to see, with the bridge that Michael always thinks about killing himself on just a few meters away from them as they cuddled. They were lucky that Michael was safe, this time.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

I'm sorry, this is sad and not long, my bad again sorry ;( comment anyway of what you guys thought!